Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
If this is just another staffer COVID positive...
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 10
| visibility 3,543

If this is just another staffer COVID positive...

Feb 15, 2021, 1:25 PM

And no players tested positive, they should pause tops two days. It's getting silly to keep quartining players when they don't have it...

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Where did practicality go? This COVID hysteria has taken too

Feb 15, 2021, 1:40 PM

Much of our liberty preying on unfounded fears.

Young people and people with good health are rarely affected long term healthwise by COVID. Why not allow those who are not in an “at risk” group continue live their lives as before COVID now that we know this? Everyone takes risks every day. COVID is just another risk like flying in a plane, going into downtown Chicago at night, driving a car, smoking, drinking excessively, etc.

Those in high risk group can CHOOSE to stay home and do curbside delivery and/deliveries to their home.

Everyone should be FREE to CHOOSE at this point. This is livelihoods, futures and dreams we are killing here.

Listen to this and understand, the “cure” at this point is clearly worse than the “disease”. ??

https://youtu.be/osu5P-hfiYg

Message was edited by: hufferbilly®

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Where did practicality go? This COVID hysteria has taken too

Feb 15, 2021, 1:47 PM

Amen

Feb 15, 2021, 2:20 PM [ in reply to Where did practicality go? This COVID hysteria has taken too ]

this is America.
if any student chooses, and then has health problems - the school will be sued, no matter what the student signs.

Everyone must obey, well the elite Dem overlords don't have to, but everyone else does.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Feb 16, 2021, 11:12 AM

If true then that is a whole other problem with our society that needs to be addressed. If a person chooses to take a risk and then realizes the risk, only they should be responsible for having taken the risk. No one else.

The over litigiousness of our society really needs to be reversed significantly. It is why we can’t have nice things.

Feb 16, 2021, 11:12 AM [ in reply to Re: Where did practicality go? This COVID hysteria has taken too ]

If true then that is a whole other problem with our society that needs to be addressed. If a person chooses to take a risk and then realizes the risk, only they should be responsible for having taken the risk. No one else.

The over litigiousness of our society really needs to be reversed significantly. It is why we can’t have nice things.

Feb 15, 2021, 3:39 PM [ in reply to Where did practicality go? This COVID hysteria has taken too ]

Get your freaking head out of the sand. Conspiracy theory is last year's news. Good grief. You think you had just lost the civil war or something

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Conspiracy? What did he say to promote that?

Feb 15, 2021, 6:28 PM

He was simply saying college aged kids are healthy and if they don't test positive, let them play!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 16, 2021, 11:09 AM [ in reply to Re: Where did practicality go? This COVID hysteria has taken too ]

Never said conspiracy. I said practicality, reasonableness, free choice. Acting like Covid is a death sentence to the masses is ridiculous. We now know that just is not the case.

We are now majoring in the minor on this thing. We should have evolved our thinking by now.

Aug 14, 2014, 8:19 AM

You are absolutely right in what you said. As someone who is currently positive we have to change our thinking on this thing and quit shutting down the world. Who is suffering way more than me are the people who have their jobs, students who are missing out on edu action putting them behind, economic growth we were having.

Best way to say it humans aren’t able to process billions like world population. Heck we can process hundreds of millions. If I asked you if we should shut down the entire United States over 0.12% death rate most logical people would laugh. If I ask you should we just down the US over 470,000 deaths it sounds much worse. Reality to the vast majority of America it is just a cold. My worse day with it was when I stayed up too late drinking and the next morning I had a headache.

It sucks people die but that happens everyday covid or not. I risk my life when I drive to work (or use to drive to work) don’t shut the roads down please.

Re: If this is just another staffer COVID positive...

Feb 15, 2021, 5:11 PM

It's ACC rules. "Rules for Thee but not UNC"

Replies: 10
| visibility 3,543
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic