Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
TNET: Jim Boeheim takes shot at reporter's height after win over Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 21
| visibility 3,592

TNET: Jim Boeheim takes shot at reporter's height after win over Clemson

Mar 4, 2021, 10:03 AM

Jim Boeheim takes shot at reporter's height after win over Clemson

Syracuse got the much-needed 64-54 home win against Clemson on Wednesday night. One of the top stories of the evening was the cranky old man behavior of Syracus Read Update »

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

height comment aside, boeheim was right

Mar 4, 2021, 10:08 AM

its a joke that any one in the media thinks they can put out ridiculous claims and no one follows up on it

and as an aside, ratface was correct in his comments too

Mar 4, 2021, 10:10 AM

that lil duke student newspaper reporter should have taken the L and moved on with life

Re: TNET: Jim Boeheim takes shot at reporter's height after win over Clemson

Mar 4, 2021, 10:31 AM

I cant stand him but he did nothing wrong here. Grow a pair and move on to something that matters

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

So certain things that people can't change are okay to

Mar 4, 2021, 2:50 PM

comment on but if Boeheim said, "I don't listen to anything a black person tells me" that would fine with you right?

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: So certain things that people can't change are okay to

Mar 4, 2021, 7:30 PM

He didn't say he doesnt listen to him because he is short. He just said dude was short. That is like saying a person is black. Nothing wrong with it.

Re: So certain things that people can't change are okay to

Mar 4, 2021, 8:11 PM [ in reply to So certain things that people can't change are okay to ]

kind of going a little beyond what I said. A kid reporter telling a hall of fameer how to coach is fine. Getting a negtive response is too. Take away the height issue and theres still the you dont know squat issue for this kid.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 4, 2021, 11:05 AM

When you are a Hall of Fame coach and have won as many games as Boeheim's teams have, you earn the right to speak your mind. Coaches earn big bucks to make decisions and reporters and fans can have their opinions but nobody cares.

who cares...people are so thin skinned...this guys feelings

Mar 4, 2021, 11:33 AM

getting hurt is not newsworthy.

Mar 4, 2021, 11:39 AM

Wow, what's with the hurt feelings from a coach legitimately pointing out some trash reporting? Funny how it is fine for people to be critical of a coach, but as soon as he is critical of someone else critiquing him, he is all the sudden a person of little integrity. Followed by pictures of him picking his nose? Really?

He is a winning coach. Maybe that should be enough to take him seriously. If someone goes after him, he also has the right to fire back at them. He did nothing wrong, and I don't get the vilification for defending himself against poor reporting.

Mar 4, 2021, 11:47 AM

I would also submit that if TigerNet is going to be asking for people to pay for the content that is being published, you may want to make sure what is being published is of value/newsworthy. This type of content, in my opinion, is not worth a subscription's cost.

you don't have to donate to read tigernet articles

Mar 4, 2021, 12:00 PM

idgit

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Nice first post...

Mar 4, 2021, 11:54 AM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Jim Boeheim takes shot at reporter's height after win over Clemson ]

coot

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

I am not a fan of the DigDeeperNosePicker,

Mar 4, 2021, 11:47 AM

but that response was accurate concerning the reporter. Generally, media members think they are untouchable in their opinions and are the morality dispensers for society.

Don Henley was right ...

Dirty little secrets, dirty little lies
We got our dirty little fingers in everybody's pie
We love to cut you down to size
We love dirty laundry

We can do "The Innuendo", we can dance and sing
When it's said and done, we haven't told you a thing
We all know that crap is king
Give us dirty laundry!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

i think it's funny

Mar 4, 2021, 11:58 AM

I don't like "journalists"

Mar 4, 2021, 1:04 PM

So being civil is frowned upon this days? Sad that so many think it's ok to belittle people and be such an #######. I don't care what the question was, he should respond better. He's paid to do that. He's paid a lot of money to provide entertainment that needs to be reported on to generate the income he gets. It's ######## to act like that. We should expect better, and the fact that many don't and can't see it, is disheartening.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well, at least we know who is dispensing the TDs in this

Mar 4, 2021, 1:10 PM

post.

Thank you for your uncivil post.

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Mar 4, 2021, 7:32 PM [ in reply to Re: TNET: Jim Boeheim takes shot at reporter's height after win over Clemson ]

Bro are you serious right now?

Mar 4, 2021, 1:30 PM

So he had a "What do you want me to do about it Ron" moment.

Maybe the guy is actually shorter than 5’2”, and Bayhime was trying to boost his confidence.

Mar 4, 2021, 2:36 PM

Anyone thought of that?

True, and he didn't actually refer to the reporter as a

Mar 4, 2021, 2:39 PM

"midget", so... no harm, no foul.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Aspiring member of the TigerNet Sewer Dwellers

Mar 4, 2021, 5:07 PM

Address his probable lack of playing time in the sport and don't offer a reason why.
Leave height out of it, booger eater.

Replies: 21
| visibility 3,592
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic