Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
rinky dink passes and just ignore our one shooter open in
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 8
| visibility 1

rinky dink passes and just ignore our one shooter open in

Mar 3, 2021, 5:50 PM

the corner. Did that about 4 times.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: rinky dink passes and just ignore our one shooter open in

Mar 3, 2021, 6:02 PM

Question for the bball xperts. I rarely watch bball, always listen when I can, follow statlink if not. So my question is:

Is the offense Clemson is running today typical of the way they usually run it? Reason I ask, they seem to sit on the perimeter, almost at half court and just toss the ball back and forth, then end up taking a long (usually contested) 3 pt shot.

What happened to rotations off the ball and sharp, crisp passes inside? Not saying it's wrong, it just seems to be no strategy or set plays. If I'm ignorant on bball, it's because I am. Tia

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 3, 2021, 6:12 PM

no and last time we played them we'd pass to the corners and make them move. We have complete amnesia of what worked when we beat them.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 3, 2021, 8:17 PM

Thank you to everyone that responded. I appreciate it, really do.

Because I was thinking if this is our. base offense, I'm surprised that we won as many games this year.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 3, 2021, 8:02 PM [ in reply to Re: rinky dink passes and just ignore our one shooter open in ]

Brad likes to put four guards on the court. If you don’t have big men down low, you won’t go very far.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 3, 2021, 8:27 PM

This is reason Moses Wright and Dale Davis sons did not come to Clemson Big Men Come to Clemson to die with Brads offense Si they just don’t come We showed no aggressiveness to attack the basket

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 3, 2021, 8:05 PM [ in reply to Re: rinky dink passes and just ignore our one shooter open in ]

Not normal. This was a Brad special, labeled INCONSISTENCY, and is the problem with his tenure here.

Mar 3, 2021, 6:16 PM

Dont recall seeing 3 mostly passing the ball around the top of the key the last game with SU.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

the only good politician is a dead politician.

I not a fan of the way we play O against man-to-man . .but

Mar 3, 2021, 8:21 PM

Syracuse plays 100% zone. Against a zone, there are two things you MUST do. You must pass the ball a lot, to make the zone adjust. You look for openings as they adjust. Secondly, you try and penetrate the seams. If you can get inside a seam, the zone will collapse, causing some player to get open easily. This is how you beat a zone. We did neither.

Replies: 8
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic