Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Just was wondering when the LJ renovations
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 5
| visibility 1

Just was wondering when the LJ renovations

Mar 20, 2021, 11:04 PM

and facilities improvements are supposed to have ripple effect and improve the program.

:)

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Just was wondering when the LJ renovations

Mar 20, 2021, 11:09 PM

Maybe if you paid attention you would have seen us make the dance two of the last three years including a trip to the sweet 16. We are also one of only five teams to win at least nine conference games in each of the last five years. Guess you missed it or maybe you are just slow

Mar 21, 2021, 4:57 AM

This season, Clemson showed up to the ACC and NCAA dances with two left feet. The Tigers and Rutgers were both mocked online for playing ugly basketball. We are reliving the Bowden days but, this time it is with the basketball team. The team does not look well coached. Something needs to change. Dabo had the common sense to get rid of underperforming assistant coaches. If Brad stays, he needs to make some changes as well. This team is very talented and won games in spite of the coaching they were given. Talented kids will do that.

Mar 20, 2021, 11:17 PM

Hmmm....

Well in the 4 years since the renovation we have 2 NCAA appearances. That includes a sweet 16 appearance. We also beat UNC on the road for the first time in program history. Oh yeah, we just had the one of the best regular seasons in program history even though we had a disappointing end of the season.

So yeah I would say it already has had an impact with performance. And it seems that we are not at our peak yet.

Thanks for bringing attention to this.

2024 purple level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We've made two NCAAs since the renovation, I would

Mar 20, 2021, 11:32 PM

call THAT an improvement...We can now show potential recruits a full size practice court...weren't able to do that before

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 21, 2021, 8:01 AM

You have already seen it. Making to the NCAA tourney seems to be the pinnacle even when it’s one and done. The conference is very weak in basketball for whatever reason and yes another one and done in that tourney as well. I love the those with confidence in the program and I as well are really hoping for better days ahead.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

MEG

Replies: 5
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic