Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Not looking good for our Ladies BB against Wake F
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1,593

Not looking good for our Ladies BB against Wake F

Feb 14, 2021, 2:00 PM

Is it lack of talent or coaching We seemed better earlier in the season

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Not looking good for our Ladies BB against Wake F

Feb 14, 2021, 2:19 PM

Might be some of the young ladies not all but some might not have the confidence in their shooting.A lot of missed shots the last 2 games.I also think the way they let that game at Georgia Tech get away after having a 9 point lead with under 3 minutes left in the game might have done them in some.

Feb 14, 2021, 2:29 PM

Very well could be Hope we can get both Ladies and Men’s BB in upper echelon of conference Not asking for the top just upper echelon I personally think it always comes down eventually to the coach Look at Dabo and Look at Dawn Staley You can’t tell me if Dawn was at Clemson she would not be doing the same thing

Feb 14, 2021, 2:41 PM [ in reply to Re: Not looking good for our Ladies BB against Wake F ]

9 points with about 2 minutes. awful ending.

badge-donor-05yr.jpgringofhonor-74tiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 14, 2021, 2:28 PM

Since you are new to sports I will explain it to you. All teams have ups and downs. Some teams like our FB team have such an overwhelming talent advantage they can typically overcome a bad game. Our basketball teams (both) have really good coaching and good talent but not overwhelming talent so we will occasionally see a bad game or streak. For both teams the talent is improving which brightens our b-ball future

Feb 14, 2021, 2:34 PM

Not new to sports been a Clemson fan for 63 years As long as both Men and Ladies recruiting improves each year we will be fine that is what to watch Good coaches also recruit well Been member of Iptay since 1978 was coming to games before then ??

Feb 14, 2021, 2:49 PM

Moontiger said:

Not new to sports been a Clemson fan for 63 years As long as both Men and Ladies recruiting improves each year we will be fine that is what to watch Good coaches also recruit well Been member of Iptay since 1978 was coming to games before then ??

Having been a fan that long I am surprised you do not realize that coaching and talent are not the only factors in winning or losing a game.

Feb 14, 2021, 4:22 PM

Clemson WB needs more talent.

Feb 14, 2021, 3:21 PM

I thought our successful football program would be a catalyst for attracting top talent for our other sports teams. Soccer, for both the men's and women's teams, appears to be doing OK but I would think our men's and women's basketball teams would have been the primary benefactors.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Feb 14, 2021, 3:33 PM

Frustrating as he!! to see the ladies go from 8-1 at one time to 2-8 since.Bad shooting and poor defense have just been tough to see happen and happen a lot.Hopefully it gets better real soon because there is only 3 games left on the schedule plus the ACC Tournament.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1,593
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic