Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
More than anything I hate Brownell from taking the joy out
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 1

More than anything I hate Brownell from taking the joy out

Mar 19, 2021, 11:22 PM

of watching Clemson basketball play. I've been frustrated with his coaching for years and I don't like the inconsistencies of our teams and its helter skelter offensive play under his watch.

He leaves me with zero optimism which frustrates me b/c I usually am always a glass half full guy (see Bowden lol). The problem is that I just can't pull against him. He coaches my team, my school! I will never turn my back on them no matter what and I certainly won't root against my team just for the sake of losing a coach.

I know Clemson has a poor history in basketball, but I believe we can do better. I believe we have a school that can win. I believe the current regime has had plenty of time to get us in a better direction. Instead, after year 11, I feel like in a year where Duke and UNC stunk and GT won the ACC, we maxed out our potential. I don't see us using this year as a stepping stone, I see another regression. I think that stinks!

I know nothing is gonna change. We won't get rid of a coach that took us to the tourney. I wish things were different. I blame Brownell for not being able to change my mind!

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Well stated.***

Mar 19, 2021, 11:26 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Very much like Tony Pulis in English soccer

Mar 19, 2021, 11:29 PM

Not technically the worst results but just a soul sucking style of play

Re: More than anything I hate Brownell from taking the joy out

Mar 19, 2021, 11:30 PM

Imagine the drop off next year without Simms.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Lucky Johnson

Can we honestly say we grew up our middle bigs this yr?

Mar 19, 2021, 11:46 PM

Did prosper and Hall get the minutes we need to be successful next season? Any CU team has has Any Any CU team that sniffed decent success had some length and good guard play. We’ve had decent guards for several seasons now. We need big men. We literally had one man down low (Simms)with the exception of Tyson who played sparingly which was more of a shooter. It’s a tough gig to grow the young big men up during the season when they are green and win in the acc...at least enough to make the NCAAT which is the bar most fans set. Imagine walking in and trying to take Brownells place. You’ve got work to do.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

WNCTiger11

Well stated.

Mar 19, 2021, 11:31 PM

At least bring some hope and excitement in to the game. Win games we should win, and make games close that we shouldn’t. But it’s so hit or miss. Tough loss for the Tigers, and I feel bad for those guys.

100% Agree. So tired of this crap.***

Mar 19, 2021, 11:31 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There’s been very little joy in watching Clemson

Mar 19, 2021, 11:32 PM

Basketball for the 40 years I’ve been been old enough to remember

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I wouldn’t go that far. We’ve had some good moments!***

Mar 20, 2021, 9:21 PM

You are exactly right. There is no joy in watching

Mar 19, 2021, 11:33 PM

Clemson basketball. BB needs to go except D-Rad enjoys soul-sucking losses. As do half the posters on this website.

Replies: 9
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic