Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Dribble penetration against the Zone
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 7
| visibility 1

Dribble penetration against the Zone

Mar 4, 2021, 11:02 PM

is how the offense should play. So frustrating how early in the game on the outside we sit around and pass it without trying to double penetrate.

I played high school basketball back in the early 80s. The Ukrainian coach back then had some connection to Brian Dennehy. Believe it or not, our entire team attended a Brian Dennehy coaching session in Kyiv I think 1983.

Anyway, we learned Double penetration at the Brian Dennehy camp, both guards would go to the hole simultaneously, and it was unstoppable.

badge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Double penetration against the Zone

Mar 4, 2021, 11:24 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Insert picture of Ned Beatty/Deliverance***

Mar 5, 2021, 10:03 AM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Dribble penetration against the Zone

Mar 5, 2021, 3:48 AM

Double pick & role bigs to guards, deliver to the open man. They won’t know what hit them. You must have at least one outside shooter that can knock down some shots to keep them honest too.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

Mar 5, 2021, 6:36 AM

I was immediately drawn to this post when I saw the word "penetration".....

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 5, 2021, 6:38 AM

While I totally agree with your penetration argument - deep penetration is only achieved when a player drives aggressively after penetrating the "zone"

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Back in my former actor days I was taught the art

Mar 5, 2021, 7:10 AM

of double penetration. Lots of hot, experienced actresses showed me the best techniques and how to make the money shot for the camera. It's really an underrated and overlooked part of the game.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 5, 2021, 6:51 PM

Really disappointed that Francis hasn't weighed in on being the penetrator or the penatratee

Replies: 7
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic