Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Good to see a few Tiger Faithful @ the Park!!!
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 20
| visibility 3,613

Good to see a few Tiger Faithful @ the Park!!!

Mar 16, 2021, 8:02 PM

Thanks for being there for our guys!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

You are where I wish I was!!!

Mar 16, 2021, 8:03 PM

Now . . . Bring “HOME” the victory!!!

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Is that third guy asleep?***

Mar 16, 2021, 8:46 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

After the snap . . .

Mar 16, 2021, 8:56 PM

He looked up and showed his phone in his lap . . . Reminded me of the 1/2 naked FSU professor sunning and reading in Doak Campbell . . . kinda

Also good to see “Hack” back!!!

Mar 16, 2021, 8:06 PM

And Mike Echols working his magic with his crew on the rainy infield!!! Couldn’t get him to show his face - Sorry!

And Teodosio goes YARD . . ,

Mar 16, 2021, 8:22 PM

after a walk (why walk Hawk???) . . . 5-2 Tigers

Nice catch by Teo to end the top half of the inning too!

Apparently you got your game feed back working.***

Mar 16, 2021, 8:47 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Yes indeed!!!

Mar 16, 2021, 8:53 PM

I told 76er in the other thread that I was watching and hoped that he was still able . . . and that I wondered who they cut off after they reconnected me!

Hard to hit it when you shut your eyes!!!

Mar 16, 2021, 9:01 PM

Bottom of 8 . . . Tigers up 7-2

How about 3 more Ks . . .

Mar 16, 2021, 9:13 PM

and we end this thing?!!!

There are better “Ponders” in this world . . .

Mar 16, 2021, 9:16 PM

Nothing personal Jonathan . . . Just saying . . .

Tigers WIN!!!

Mar 16, 2021, 9:22 PM

A ground out, a nice catch and another K and it’s all done!

Thanks TIGERS!!!!!!!

Re: Tigers WIN!!!

Mar 16, 2021, 9:23 PM

Great catch by Brewer!

And we get a pitching change

Mar 16, 2021, 9:17 PM [ in reply to How about 3 more Ks . . . ]

with one out to go

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I think his goal was to clear the bullpen!!!

Mar 16, 2021, 9:24 PM

I have no clue how many pitchers he used . . . but it was a bucket full!!!

Re: I think his goal was to clear the bullpen!!!

Mar 16, 2021, 10:19 PM

It was cold but dang didn’t get any pics of me on a good night?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I can only snap and share what they show on the screen . . .

Mar 16, 2021, 11:15 PM

Sorry if I missed you!!!

Re: Good to see a few Tiger Faithful @ the Park!!!

Mar 16, 2021, 11:05 PM

My family and I went. It was a little cold and damp, but great for the team to see some fans in the stands. They really needed this win and to get some confidence back. And the crowd was just as excited with the successful bunt as they were the HRs!

Henderson and Kier are the only two . . .

Mar 16, 2021, 11:30 PM

I remember seeing laying down a successful bunt this year . . . I missed whoever squeezed a run in earlier . . .

I remember Hawkins and Parker failing to get one down earlier this year . . .

My bride had just awoken tonight and I was fixing our supper when it happened . . . She heard me holler in the kitchen and I had to go explain that I was ok and that Clemson had just bunted . . . SUCCESSFULLY!!!!!!!

Needless to say she didn’t understand.

On a side note . . . In High School and Legion Ball for batting practice we would get a predetermined number of swings. On a long day of battling practice we might get 20 swings . . . On game day BP, we’d get 10 . . . It didn’t matter which practice it was, we had to put down 5 successful bunts and each attempt was counted as a swing . . . You better believe we put down 5 in a row, so the rest of our swings were good cuts . . . EVERYONE could bunt and we did.

Re: Henderson and Kier are the only two . . .

Mar 17, 2021, 9:32 AM

Don’t understand why so many coaches today don’t teach their players how to bunt. It should be a basic, fundamental skill. Anything to help your players be productive in certain situations.

Re: Henderson and Kier are the only two . . .

Mar 18, 2021, 8:23 AM [ in reply to Henderson and Kier are the only two . . . ]

We had similar thing during bp. If didn’t get bunt down cuts take. Away. I believe someone said it we need to stop taking swings for fences. Hack didn’t hit but he a solid contact. Saw bo in there late and maybe him more pt and hall come back soon. Let’s go boys.

Replies: 20
| visibility 3,613
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic