Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
I love seeing Avant not wearing a mask.
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 42
| visibility 1

I love seeing Avant not wearing a mask.

Apr 2, 2021, 9:14 PM

I’m sure he’s been vaccinated, so there’s absolutely no reason to wear one other than theatre. Even if he’s not vaccinated wearing a clothe mask that gets touched and moved on and off your face does absolutely nothing. It’s good to see someone with some common sense.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I love seeing Avant not wearing a mask.

Apr 2, 2021, 9:17 PM

$100 says he eventually dies

Apr 4, 2021, 3:13 AM

outlaw1081 said:

$100 says he eventually dies

as will we all.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

You are the one without common sense, have you ever

Apr 2, 2021, 9:43 PM

seen the photo of the spray of a sneeze or a cough. I am a retired pathologist, and masks
are still recommended for those who have been vaccinated. Esp. since the other person does not know if you have been vaccinated or not.

Found one.***

Apr 2, 2021, 10:12 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Re: Found one.***

Apr 3, 2021, 4:41 AM

Someone smarter than you? Not very hard.

You'll have to forgive tiger_swimmer, he lives in a world

Apr 3, 2021, 10:40 AM

where everything is a huge conspiracy. Stolen elections, fake pandemics, etc.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"All those 'Fire Brownell' guys can kiss it." -Joseph Girard III

"Everybody needs to know that Coach Brownell is arguably the best coach to come through Clemson." -PJ Hall

Re: You'll have to forgive tiger_swimmer, he lives in a world

Apr 3, 2021, 1:26 PM

Yeah he is dumber than dirt. He is so stupid he has to block people telling him he is stupid. That is dumb.

Apr 3, 2021, 1:48 PM [ in reply to You'll have to forgive tiger_swimmer, he lives in a world ]

You’re a extremely condescending prick who needs his azzzz kicked.

Disappears when he runs his mouth and then shows up when he thinks he’s right. Are you deptula?

Apr 3, 2021, 4:18 PM

You would get crushed. Pipe down.

Can you take a couple weeks off again? No one missed you.***

Apr 3, 2021, 9:34 PM [ in reply to You'll have to forgive tiger_swimmer, he lives in a world ]

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

There's something in these hills.

Unfortunately he'll be telling us how great Clemson bball is

Apr 4, 2021, 12:24 AM

again soon.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We should wear masks from here on out

Apr 2, 2021, 10:18 PM [ in reply to You are the one without common sense, have you ever ]

Never go back to not masking. We will eliminate all airborne sickness. It will truly be a new world.

We should wear masks from here on out

Apr 2, 2021, 10:18 PM [ in reply to You are the one without common sense, have you ever ]

Never go back to not masking. We will eliminate all airborne sickness. It will truly be a new world.

Re: We should wear masks from here on out

Apr 4, 2021, 8:55 AM

Appears you can say that again

Re: You are the one without common sense, have you ever

Apr 3, 2021, 10:25 AM [ in reply to You are the one without common sense, have you ever ]

Lol.

So I guess everyone should just wear a mask forever then, huh? This virus is not going away, like the flu will never go away.

It is very rare for a vaccinated person to become infected and not have symptoms, thus makes the spreading of the virus by a vaccinated person almost non existent unless they decide to go out while they are sick with symptoms (then obviously wear a mask, without ever touching it or moving it).

And why would it matter if the other person knows if I’m vaccinated?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fortune.com/2021/04/01/its-official-vaccinated-people-dont-transmit-covid-19/amp/

And then there are the varients that the vaccinations

Apr 3, 2021, 5:17 PM

may not work against...

Re: And then there are the varients that the vaccinations

Apr 3, 2021, 6:49 PM

There’s no definite data showing they will be any worse than any other variants, and they aren’t prevalent throughout the country. Not a reason for vaccinated people to wear masks.

Re: And then there are the varients that the vaccinations

Apr 3, 2021, 11:37 PM

Y'all are too funny. Raising a stink when all of this you are talking about will not be relevant by this fall. You all look silly with all this complaining. Its almost like you have some kind of political point to make. What on earth will you be offended about when mask wearing goes away?

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

we need to wear masks for the rest of our lives

Apr 4, 2021, 3:13 AM [ in reply to Re: You are the one without common sense, have you ever ]

just in case...

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Wait

Apr 3, 2021, 11:23 AM [ in reply to You are the one without common sense, have you ever ]

Joey will be issuing Golden Vaccination pins for all to

Apr 4, 2021, 12:27 AM

signify they've been indoctrinated.

Re: You are the one without common sense, have you ever

Apr 3, 2021, 6:48 PM [ in reply to You are the one without common sense, have you ever ]

Lets all live in little bubbles. That way, no one will ever get covid or anything else. If masks really worked, there would no longer be an "epidemic".

Apr 3, 2021, 1:06 AM

Why?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 3, 2021, 4:35 AM

Being vaccinated has nothing to do with wearing a mask. You can be vaccinated and still spread the virus. The vaccine doesn't stop a person from getting the virus. It stops the symptoms. You still can carry covid and give to others. If we were all vaccinated that wouldn't matter. Not everyone is though, so some feel wearing a mask is considerate to those who are not.

Apr 3, 2021, 5:35 AM

Is it science ???

Why take the vaccine & still wear the mask that doesn’t prevent any virus from going through?

I could understand 6 feet away & coughing in your elbow.

We are all playing a game, restaurants are the funniest ???? of places that insult our intelligence. Wear a mask in, walk by 15 tables with no masks to get to your table & take it off. Most wearing mask that have been used many times.

These aren’t solutions, it trips me out that everyone continues to play the game to please the mask police ?????.

I was all in at the two weeks to curve the virus but a year later it’s so redundant & I believe it’s insulting all our intelligence.

I’m not saying don’t keep space or even not to sanitize Again & again, use UV lights that kill the virus. I do all that but the mask game is just that at this point in most cases.

Football players can go without as long as they don’t spend 15 minutes without next to the same person, basketball players are ok to play but run over to the bench & put it on. Coaches lol Brad Brownell couldn’t keep a mask on to save his life & he had to take it down to shout constantly to the players, why wear during the game with his family/team.

I could go on & on at hypocritical mask situations, I can’t be the only one thinking ?? I’m being punked.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

We keep getting better & better everyday, in every way!
“The only disability is a bad Attitude” Dabo Swinney!!
Let’s Go Tigers!

If mask wearing worked to stop the virus we would

Apr 3, 2021, 9:08 AM

not see the spikes we saw. Most people are wearing masks and regardless of that the virus levels go up and down. You can't tell me the couple of people you see walking in the store not wearing a mask is spreading it to everyone.

Also if the vaccine doesn't stop people from getting and spreading a disease with over 99% recovery rate why are so many rushing to take it. I don't understand why people won't do some research and not just blindly follow the crowd. The vaccine is not fully approved, hasn't been fully tested and works in ways that no previous vaccine's have.

I am ok if someone wants to wear a mask or take a vaccine, but at least do some research into what you are doing instead of blindly following the crowd.

Re: If mask wearing worked to stop the virus we would

Apr 3, 2021, 12:21 PM

You say we wouldn't have seen the spike we saw if masks happened to work, but how do you know how many people would've gotten it by doing nothing? Also, I think a large portion of the virus cases are attributed to group gatherings, and not from inside of stores. How many videos have we seen over the past year of college parties with none of the students wearing masks? I'm going to guess that a lot of people went on with their normal social lives in terms of going to see friends and family. I'm not sure why you're assuming the only place to pick up the virus would be public places.

Apr 3, 2021, 12:35 PM [ in reply to Re: I love seeing Avant not wearing a mask. ]

I'm actually not sure why the wearing a mask at a restaurant until you get to your seat is a mystery to you. At the entrance of the restaurant you're likely to walk directly next to other people, especially if there's a wait for tables. You're also walking past several people on the way to your own table, which if you happened to have the virus and had any sort of fluids come out of your mouth or nose as you're walking by those tables could potentially expose them to the virus. Once you're seated at your own private table you're not as likely to spread your germs onto others.

You can argue whether that makes a difference or not, but the logic is at least there.

Also, keep in mind that the point of the mask isn't to prevent the person that's wearing it from getting the virus. The point of the mask is to limit how much fluid gets released into the air from the mouth and nose of the person wearing it. There's a ton of videos out there using black lights that shows the difference the mask makes when someone sneezes compared to when they do so while not wearing one.

Apr 3, 2021, 4:37 PM [ in reply to Re: I love seeing Avant not wearing a mask. ]

Ummm because you will not die. It just means you are ok. You can still spread it. It's that simple. There is an epidemic.

Apr 3, 2021, 10:42 AM [ in reply to Re: I love seeing Avant not wearing a mask. ]

Yes you can still get the virus after being vaccinated. You can also get struck by lightning or have a brain aneurism. It is very rare though.

Even after liberals are trying to find any way to punch holes in the CDC directors findings (that COVID is very unlikely to be spread by those who are vaccinated) just so the charade of mask wearing and lockdowns can continue, it is still being reported that spreading is very rare.

"As the CDC director has stated, the new study provides real-world evidence that shows that if you are fully vaccinated, you are virtually unable to be infected with the virus or serve as a vector of spread," he tells Health.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.health.com/condition/infectious-diseases/coronavirus/spread-covid-after-vaccine%3famp=true

If being vaccinated has nothing to do with wearing a mask, why would we ever stop wearing them? There will never be a vaccine that makes it 100% uncatchable. Why would the lockdowns ever end?

~this~"Vaccinations prevent the symptons, however

Apr 3, 2021, 5:20 PM [ in reply to Re: I love seeing Avant not wearing a mask. ]

one can still carry the virus"

Apr 3, 2021, 6:53 PM [ in reply to Re: I love seeing Avant not wearing a mask. ]

The whole point of a vaccine is to force your body to make antibodies. So, in effect, it keeps you from being able to spread. 100% effective...no. But I choose to take my chances. If you want to, you wear the friggin mask

Apr 3, 2021, 10:47 AM

Liberals:

When science fits agenda-

When science doesn’t fit agenda:

:)

Apr 3, 2021, 1:59 PM

Always amusing seeing people lose their mind over a mask like it truly makes their life difficult.... like you’re being put in jail... or having your rights taken away.. guys relax.. it’s a mask.

Gotta play the dog and phoney show..***

Apr 3, 2021, 2:13 PM

Geville Tiger on Clemson football , "Dabo's only problem is he has to deal with turd fans questioning every move he makes.”

You're an idiot.***

Apr 3, 2021, 5:13 PM

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created, and with them the animals,
The birds and the creatures that move along the ground, for I regret that I have made them.

And then there are there are the variants that the

Apr 3, 2021, 5:15 PM

vaccinations may not even prevent against?

Why bring politics into everything?

Apr 3, 2021, 5:18 PM

It makes you look stupid on a SPORTS board.

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I will wipe from the face of the earth the human race I have created, and with them the animals,
The birds and the creatures that move along the ground, for I regret that I have made them.

Apr 3, 2021, 6:40 PM

Avant had a stroke in the off-season. He’s at high risk, and if he’s not vaccinated, a mask would be a recommended precaution.

If he is vaccinated, he’s still putting others at risk since vaccines protect against one-way transmission.

Bottom line - you’re a politicized moron. Just keep drinking the juice ??

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 3, 2021, 6:56 PM

“But the most important part of the recent CDC findings is that vaccinated people are very unlikely to suffer asymptomatic SARS-CoV-2 infections. Participants in the study who were fully vaccinated with the Pfizer-BioNTech or Moderna vaccines were 90% less likely to be infected with SARS-CoV-2. Of infections that did occur, only 10.7 percent were asymptomatic. Taken together, this means vaccinated people are highly unlikely to transmit the virus when they are not suffering symptoms. This also means that as vaccination rates continue to rise, the virus will have fewer and fewer possible hosts.”

https://www.google.com/amp/s/fortune.com/2021/04/01/its-official-vaccinated-people-dont-transmit-covid-19/amp/

Avant was bitten by a Copperhead a few years ago ...

Apr 3, 2021, 9:52 PM [ in reply to Re: I love seeing Avant not wearing a mask. ]

(True story) ... should he never go in his back yard again?

If he stays inside, chances of getting bitten by a Copperhead are reduced to practically zero! The

Apr 4, 2021, 9:04 AM

So does this article mean you anti vaccine dudes finally get it?

Do you realize this means you gotta get vaccinated?

Earth to anti vaxers???????

The anti vaccine crowd wins the most gullible award hands down.

Self inflicted natural selection.

Replies: 42
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic