Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Doug Kingsmore
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 14
| visibility 2,024

Doug Kingsmore

Mar 10, 2021, 3:39 PM

I’m seeing people says it needs to be updated...just curious to see what yalls thoughts were on what should be added and such?

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Beautiful Tiger Field.***

Mar 10, 2021, 3:40 PM

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

beer taps***

Mar 10, 2021, 3:44 PM

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg2005_majors_champ.jpgbadge-ringofhonor-xtiger.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Doug Kingsmore

Mar 10, 2021, 3:44 PM

I believe we should improve our team first.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 11, 2021, 12:39 PM

Well no kidding in improving team first I was just asking realistic what do fans wanna see done to stadium

Mar 11, 2021, 1:03 PM [ in reply to Re: Doug Kingsmore ]

What comes first, improved egg production from the hen or a nice cushy bed of hay to rest her hind end for the laying?

Mar 11, 2021, 1:02 PM

The minimum requirement is that anything in the stadium that used to be Clemson orange and is now Tennessee orange should either be painted or replaced.

Additional area where improvement would be a positive:

Clemson's batting cages are nice, but are no longer "top of the line". We could use an upgrade there.

Turf around home plate needs to be replaced with an upgrade.

Minor facelift/freshening to facade areas.

The new players' facility is outstanding and was a much needed improvement a few years ago.

Mar 11, 2021, 1:19 PM

Agreed

Mar 11, 2021, 1:48 PM

The only thing I’d like to see changed is the incline in the outfield. When our own guys trip on it... it’s a problem. At least change it to a dirt warning track. The grass there is just dumb and I’ve seen 3 plays this year where our guys misplay it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

And shorten up the pants while youre at it.

Mar 11, 2021, 2:20 PM

Leave the terrace alone, it's tradition.

And shorten up the pants while youre at it.

Mar 11, 2021, 2:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Doug Kingsmore ]

Leave the terrace alone, it's tradition.

Re: And shorten up the pants while youre at it.

Mar 11, 2021, 3:41 PM

That terrace ain’t crap compared to what my old hs was. It’ was a mini hill in left . Almost like Astros stadium except not flag pole in play and my old hs is steeper. Players need to know own home stadium. I agree with updating seats and batting cages. I thought the players facility would tad bigger. Could add more seats down left field line kinda like auburns stadium or unc has down there foul lines. It wouldn’t block people on jervey but it would take out the berm. Our berm sucks it’s far back from the field. I like other stadiums grassy berms even softball field. I wanna see the Doug back to being lowd. It would help to see our team be good again but dang look at miss state , ole miss, even Texas A&M some rowdy ness in there.

I agree about the terrace in the outfield, I have never

Mar 11, 2021, 6:20 PM [ in reply to Re: Doug Kingsmore ]

liked it from Day One. Why put something on a baseball outfield that your guys have to "learn" about other than the walls, to keep from screwing up plays? What's next, a swimming pool water feature they have to avoid and pluck wet baseballs out of? It should never have been there in the first place, but now, many would squawk if it was removed, because now, it's "tradition".

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Haven’t seen him around lately.

Mar 11, 2021, 5:22 PM

Just curious. What does he need updated?

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Haven’t seen him around lately.

Mar 11, 2021, 8:32 PM

I hate how most new schools ball field on hs level are cookie cutters. Chain link fence back stops and all. No character.

Replies: 14
| visibility 2,024
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic