Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
First time tiger baseball has been shutout in 144 games
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 4
| visibility 1

First time tiger baseball has been shutout in 144 games

Mar 30, 2021, 10:07 PM

Dang

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: First time tiger baseball has been shutout in 144 games

Mar 31, 2021, 9:54 AM

Amazing that 8 pitchers stitched together a shutout.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

null

Mar 31, 2021, 10:09 AM

Pretty good strategy. Now uga has all 8 of those available for this weekend. Never let a single batter see the same pitcher more than once. Plus uga coach brought in each pitcher that threw predominately breakers/offspeed because the scouting report is legit, Clemson hitters can't hit those pitches.

I was screaming at the radio for Monte to pinch hit French... Monte has 3 catchers that are good. So we didn't need the defense. Monte also knew the uga pitcher doesn't walk batters, so pinch hit for French that least likely will strike out... I posted during pitcher warm ups, if you let French hit, tell him don't swing at the first pitch.

What's he do, wailed at the very first pitch that broke out of the zone. That pitcher knew right then, he had a scared hitter at the plate and proceeded to throw him 3 straight junk balls and French didn't come close to laying wood on the 3 pitches. Sorry, that's coaching.

2024 orange level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2021, 11:04 AM

Agreed. French is struggling at the plate and is trying to hard to break out of it.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Mar 31, 2021, 11:03 AM

Can't go O'fer with runners on base and expect to win at any level. Unfortunately, that seems to be a pattern with this team.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 4
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic