»
Topic: Baseball
Replies: 5   Last Post: Mar 8, 2021, 7:11 AM by: jqhall627
This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
Replies: 5  

Baseball

[1]
Posted: Mar 7, 2021, 4:58 PM

Is a game of strategy and statistics perhaps like no other sport. Did you watch the game today closely enough to see how the Irish coaches played this close game? Did you watch closely how the Tigers coaches chose to play this game.

link

Re: Baseball

Posted: Mar 7, 2021, 5:10 PM

Hope I'm wrong but I'm afraid this will be a long, ugly season. Good pitching but absolutely no hitting and poor base running.

2021 orange level member link

Posted: Mar 7, 2021, 5:15 PM

It’s possible to”manufacture” runs in a game.

link

Posted: Mar 7, 2021, 5:23 PM

Pitching is not that great.

link

Well, maybe our pitchers settled down later, but I listened

Posted: Mar 7, 2021, 5:57 PM

to the first 3 innings today and almost every batter worked a 3-2 count or was walked. We couldn't get anything over the plate. I specifically remember an inning in which we walked the bases full after 2 outs and nobody on. We're lucky they didn't blow us out...

2021 white level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg link

The whole problem with the world is that fools and fanatics are always so certain of themselves, and wiser people so full of doubts. Bertrand Russell

Re: Well, maybe our pitchers settled down later, but I listened

Posted: Mar 8, 2021, 7:11 AM

It is frustrating but I’d rather have a slow start and hope get things rolling. Pitching is there if offense gets it we are fine. Curious about bo and few others guys. I had a friend talk with a former tiger player yesterday and said monte and them have two more good classes coming in. If we had to go get someone man go get someone young. But also wouldn’t mind welcoming Corbin back or Sullivan.

link

Replies: 5  

TIGER TICKETS

FB GAME: Season Tickets
FOR SALE: For sale: 1 season ticket. Lower deck, north stands, section UM, row H. Seat is close to aisle and e...

Buy or Sell CU Tickets and More in Tiger Tickets!

[ Archives - Tiger Boards Archive ]
Start New Topic
1302 people have read this post