Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson Baseball getting schooled on how to hit
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 3,160

Clemson Baseball getting schooled on how to hit

Mar 9, 2021, 4:29 PM

and move guys over.

Top of 2nd, USCU-1, CU-0, bases loaded, no outs.

They aren't 9-0 for any reason.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

Now, 3-0, top of 2nd, no outs, runners on 2 and 3

Mar 9, 2021, 4:33 PM

Pitching change.

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was young, I was sure of many things; now there are only two things of which I am sure: one is, that I am a miserable sinner; and the other, that Christ is an all-sufficient Saviour. He is well-taught who learns these two lessons." -John Newton

6-0, USCU, still top of 2nd, 1 out.

Mar 9, 2021, 4:41 PM

*SIGH*

Re: 6-0, USCU, still top of 2nd, 1 out.

Mar 9, 2021, 4:42 PM

Must be that multi million dollar endowment USCU has.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: 6-0, USCU, still top of 2nd, 1 out.

Mar 9, 2021, 4:45 PM [ in reply to 6-0, USCU, still top of 2nd, 1 out. ]

Geez, I did not know we had fallen so far. I took up for this team several days ago. It appears I may have been wrong.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Losing to mid-week opponents...

Mar 9, 2021, 5:04 PM

has been another ongoing problem under Lee's leadership.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

#FireJack

Mar 9, 2021, 4:42 PM

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

I've said it before and I will say it again...

Mar 9, 2021, 4:44 PM

situational hitting has been a ongoing problem under Lee's leadership.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-20yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Sometimes good things fall apart so better things can fall together.

Re: I've said it before and I will say it again...

Mar 9, 2021, 4:46 PM

He's a mid major coach that is in over his head! But the Program apologists will blow us up. Get real people!! What do you want our program to be? Lee cannot even sniff top 25. For Clemson baseball he is an embarrassment. If it takes us getting drilled for change I guess that's what we wait for??

On top of the hitting troubles

Mar 9, 2021, 4:45 PM

we dont have a starter who can get past 5 innings minus Davis Sharpe.

military_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"I love this place, I've got a spot already picked out where I want 'em to put me when I die - up there on that ole hill near the stadium. I want to be there so I can hear all them people cheering my Tigers on Saturdays; then I won't have to go Heaven; I'll already be there."- Frank Howard

Re: Clemson Baseball getting schooled on how to hit

Mar 9, 2021, 5:02 PM

It’s going to be a long season and Lee will get the COVID excuse this season but it’s time for change.
He has had plenty of time to right the ship yet we are going the wrong way .

Exactly. Losing the mid-week games is what got Leggett

Mar 9, 2021, 5:06 PM

fired. It's time for a change. I doubt D-Rad will do anything.

Re: Clemson Baseball getting schooled on how to hit

Mar 9, 2021, 5:34 PM [ in reply to Re: Clemson Baseball getting schooled on how to hit ]

Monte seems like a nice enough guy, for a coot.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"Anybody that says Coach Brownell is the best coach to come through Clemson is going to start an argument." -JP Hall

Replies: 12
| visibility 3,160
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic