Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Clemson
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 12
| visibility 1

Clemson

Apr 13, 2021, 1:20 PM

Softball has pride day while baseball has military appreciation wow

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Clemson

Apr 13, 2021, 1:48 PM

The Cult ain't gonna be happy with this anti-American celebration by Clemson Softball. How dare them!

Apr 13, 2021, 6:12 PM

Why do we need to "celebrate" a sexual preference at a sporting event??

Apr 13, 2021, 8:05 PM

Agree. Very disappointing school logo promotes it. Not appropriate at sporting events.

Girls are typically less hyper defensive and insecure

Apr 13, 2021, 6:20 PM

About their sexuality than men are

Re: Girls are typically less hyper defensive and insecure

Apr 13, 2021, 7:25 PM

Well I had a fellow tnet poster come up to me at game. Spotted Colvin jersey. Said keep posting. Love it. Glad there some people who get it!

Apr 13, 2021, 8:40 PM

Oh we get it. Your quarantined post said you shoot the middle finger to the softball team, followed a post saying by you go by the Bible.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 13, 2021, 10:14 PM

It was a joke. Go toot your horn somewhere else. Or play your instrument through a mask ??

Apr 14, 2021, 4:36 AM

Burn!

You were not joking. Why don't you add lying, hate, and judgement to your Bible studies this week.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Apr 14, 2021, 7:42 AM [ in reply to Re: Girls are typically less hyper defensive and insecure ]

So judging me? Seems what you are doing. Come by and speak to me at a game sometime I’ll be glad to discuss if you’re so upset. Welcome to follow me on Instagram jhall627 or Facebook look me up. I’m around .

Apr 13, 2021, 8:51 PM [ in reply to Girls are typically less hyper defensive and insecure ]

Pretty sure most are secure in their sexual preference. But I get what your going for.

I would imagine, and I’m pretty sure your able to figure this out on your own, is that Clemson shouldn’t be promoting a subversive type of behaving on the schools/Iptay donors dime.

Most do not agree with it, especially practicing Christians. That’s just a fact. It turns a lot of people off and to me doesn’t seem good for business at a time sports programs are struggling for donors and funds. I do not expect them to wear a picture of the cross on their jerseys on Easter weekend, nor do I think they’d be allowed to.

Now I’m not one to get into watching women’s sports so it’s not like their losing anything with me, but again, if you are only turning off 5-10% of your fan base why even do it

Apr 14, 2021, 7:44 AM

Yes why even do it. Because empowerment and they can. Just play sports oh wait we can’t and people have to have a day or whatever ...it’s stupid just like how just about everyday there is a National whatever day.

Apr 14, 2021, 7:44 AM [ in reply to Re: Girls are typically less hyper defensive and insecure ]

Yes why even do it. Because empowerment and they can. Just play sports oh wait we can’t and people have to have a day or whatever ...it’s stupid just like how just about everyday there is a National whatever day.

Replies: 12
| visibility 1
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic