Tiger Board Logo

Donor's Den General Leaderboards TNET coins™ POTD Hall of Fame Map FAQ
GIVE AN AWARD
Use your TNET coins™ to grant this post a special award!

W
Big Brain
Love it!
Cheers
Helpful
Made Me Smile
Great Idea!
Mind Blown
Caring
Flammable
Hear ye, hear ye
Bravo
Nom Nom Nom
Take My Coins
Ooo, Shiny!
Treasured Post!

YOUR BALANCE
Baseball update?
storage This topic has been archived - replies are not allowed.
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic
Replies: 9
| visibility 2,186

Baseball update?

Mar 5, 2021, 5:59 PM

Nevermind just saw skeetas posts

Message was edited by: moab®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

apparently

Mar 5, 2021, 6:43 PM

skeeta is the one of the rare people on Tigernet who cares about baseball. Ive noticed that trend the last few years.

2024 white level member flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

and he does a great job

Mar 5, 2021, 7:30 PM

thanks Skeeta56®

2024 white level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

"When I was 6 my Mother let me have a kitten. It died. Don't send prayers, a TU is better." - tugalooriver circa 2022

Re: apparently

Mar 6, 2021, 3:00 PM [ in reply to apparently ]

Softball as well now.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Easy to listen

Mar 5, 2021, 7:06 PM

https://clemsontigers.com/radio-affiliates/

No ACC Network (or ACCNX) for me, yet, so listening beats watching the news.

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-15yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

I had the latest in a YEARS worth of tech service calls with

Mar 5, 2021, 8:30 PM

Spectrum over not having access to ACCNx, when it should be available to me with the package I have. They assured me that whole teams of engineers are working on this problem. I assured them that I didn't believe that crap for even a minute. This was the first call where I pushed for some financial restitution over this ongoing issue, we will see if that makes any difference.

I even shamed the poor service tech that I spoke to today. I told him that even though I know he is not personally responsible, isn't it ridiculous to work for a company that has not been able to solve a simple access problem FOR OVER A YEAR NOW?

2024 orange level memberbadge-donor-10yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: I had the latest in a YEARS worth of tech service calls with

Mar 6, 2021, 4:18 PM

Spectrum is horrible. Never thought I'd miss Time Warner but I do.
Hopefully after the tournament I'll cut it.

flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

My buddy, and many of yours too, Mr Kerigantoo

Mar 5, 2021, 8:36 PM [ in reply to Easy to listen ]

Chooses radio for baseball over streaming, even though he has access . . . He just loves to hear the game being called and the crowd noises, along with the pop of the mitt and crack of the bat . . .

He is a blue blood baseball fanatic!!!!!!!

God, I love that guy!!!!!!!

Re: My buddy, and many of yours too, Mr Kerigantoo

Mar 6, 2021, 3:06 PM

Skeeta ---- Thanks for keeping us updated on baseball and softball. Your photos always come in loud and clear. This is the first year I've not had season tickets for the baseball games. February and much of March is just too cold for me to enjoy baseball.

badge-ringofhonor-joe21.jpgmilitary_donation.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Re: Baseball update?

Mar 6, 2021, 3:36 PM

https://stats.statbroadcast.com/mobile/?gid=clem&sport=bsgame&gender=M

badge-donor-05yr.jpg flag link military_tech thumb_downthumb_up

Replies: 9
| visibility 2,186
Archives - Tiger Boards Archive
add New Topic