TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 151,295 members, 56,725 news articles and 28M forum posts.
|Position:||Forward Rankings Updated: 2020-03-26|
|Year:||Class of 2020|
|Ht./Wt./40:||6-9, 220 lbs|
|Status:||Signed with Clemson on 2019-11-13|
|ESPN:||#42 Overall, #8 , #1 SC|
|Rivals:||#45 Overall, #7 F|
|24/7:||#71 Overall, #13 PF, #1 SC|
B I O
Hall is a 6-10, 235-pound forward from Spartanburg, S.C. and is rated as a four-star prospect according to both ESPN and 247Sports. ESPN ranks Hall No. 60 in its Top 100 for the 2020 signing class. He is rated the No. 1 prospect in South Carolina and 10th at his position nationally. 247Sports lists Hall as their No. 61 overall prospect and the No. 9 player at his position in the country. Rivals ranks him at No. 62 in their Rivals150. As a member of Upward Stars (SC), Hall averaged 14.8 points and 4.8 rebounds per game on the adidas Gauntlet in 2019. Hall’s best game came against the Atlanta Celtics, scoring 27 points and grabbing 14 rebounds. Over the course of 14 games, Hall finished 59.1 (81-for-137) percent from the floor and an ultra-impressive 55.8 percent (24-for-43) from three. P.J. chose Clemson over Virginia Tech, Florida, Tennessee, Georgia Tech and South Carolina among others.
Loading the player...
Latest P.J. Hall News
- Coach Dabo Swinney missed Clemson Football Banquet due to COVID-19 -
- Ponderings, thoughts, musing and wonderings... -
- What would a HC contract at Tennessee look like right now? -
- I see where a team our Tigers beat earlier -
- Well this explains it -
- I was really disappointed after the FSU game. -
- Are we losing our home game against USC? -
- You're only making it worse Judge -
- Transfers? -
- As we look to lock up an extension with Brad Brownell after we make the NIT again this year, -
- I Need Some Help -
- Seriously though about Coach Elliott -
- 5hrs 25mins away from the Tony Elliott announcement -
- All the talk and hand wringing about Elliot's possibly -
- One of Va Tech's top bkball players arrested.... -
- Click the link below to read more!