|Grayson coach talks Wayne Gallman|
|by TigerNet Staff - Friday, November 16, 2012 12:33 AM||
Wayne Gallman - RB
Height: 6-1 Weight: 195 Hometown: Loganville, GA (Grayson HS) Class: 2013
|#52 ATH, #43 GA, 80 Grade||#30 RB, #36 GA||#40 RB||#224 Overall, #14 OLB, #19 GA, 91 Grade|
Grayson coach Mickey Conn definitely appreciates having a player as versatile, both athletically and mentally, as [Wayne] Gallman to be able to plug in wherever he's needed.
"It's kind of funny because we used Devin Gillespie in the same role last year," Conn said. "He was our main fullback and didn't really sub in as much on defense until the playoffs. Wayne's kind of fallen into that role this year.
"The one thing he's always had -- and one thing you can't coach -- is that fast-twitch muscle quickness. He's so fast and quick to the ball, and he plays so physical, you can do a lot of things with him. And with Wayne, he loves to hit. He loves the contact. He was going to play free safety and running back when he first came (to the varsity team). But he was so aggressive with the run game, we had to move him to linebacker."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Parker Boudreaux sets announcement date
- Clemson QB target commits to Baylor
- Clemson lands 2017 commit
- Clemson WR target releases his top 5 schools
- 4-star LB to visit Clemson
- Clemson in final three for 4-star LB
- 4-star DE to visit Clemson this weekend
- 3 Tigers to play on ESPN High School Kickoff
- Clemson offers Florida DB
- Clemson in top group for 4-star DE