|Clemson commit gets good news on MRI|
|Wednesday, September 26, 2012 12:04 AM-||
Dylan Sumner-Gardner - S
Height: 6-1 Weight: 190 Hometown: Mesquite, TX (West Mesquite HS) Class: 2014
|NA||#76 Overall||#11 S||#142 Overall, #13 S, #18 TX, 92 Grade|
Sumner-Gardner suffered a knee injury 2 ½ weeks ago while being a catalyst in West Mesquite’s 34-33 overtime victory against Wylie (Texas). The 6-foot-1, 190-pound safety had an MRI last week and found out on Monday that there is no structural damage. In fact, doctors only detected severe tendonitis, inflammation in his knee that has led to swelling and has caused pain.
Once thought to be anything from torn cartilage to a dislocated knee, Sumner-Gardner’s injury can be resolved with rest and physical therapy. He had been on crutches the last couple of weeks, but on Monday, Sumner-Gardner was on the field practicing again, following doctor’s clearance.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- 4-star WR decommits from South Carolina
- 3-star OG commits to Clemson
- Clemson ATH target sets announcement date
- WATCH: Tremayne Anchrum commits to Clemson
- 3-star OG to announce on Thursday, Clemson in final 3
- Clemson offers Virginia DE
- WATCH: Powell and the Mom behind the Man
- WATCH: Senior highlights of Xavier Kelly