|Clemson commit names top five schools|
|Saturday, September 15, 2012 9:47 AM-||
Dalvin Cook - RB
Height: 5-11 Weight: 190 Hometown: Miami, FL (Miami Central HS) Class: 2014
|NA||#22 Overall||#11 RB||#22 Overall, #3 RB, #2 FL, 98 Grade|
Miami (Fla.) Central High School is home to 2014 running back Dalvin Cook Dalvin Cook
View Full Profile. As of right now this highly touted athlete is committed to Clemson. Although he is already committed, it is not keeping other top tier programs away. He currently holds five early offers from schools such as Florida State, LSU, Miami and USC.
His top five list of schools in order are Clemson, Miami (Fla.), Florida State, Florida and Alabama. Although it is very early in the recruiting process for Cook he is planning on using his five official visits on Clemson, Miami, LSU, Ohio State and Louisville.
Even though he considers him-self a strong commit he is keeping his options open. The University of Miami might be one the reasons why he is not done with recruiting. At the moment Miami along with Clemson are the two schools recruiting him the hardest.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- 5-star DT to visit Clemson on Saturday
- WATCH: Feaster with impressive game on ESPNU
- Reeves discusses commitment to Clemson, star rankings
- Powell has huge game in 56-44 road win
- Clemson offers 4-star DT
- Xavier Kelly almost chose basketball over football
- WATCH: Cornell Powell's 87-yard kick return TD
- WATCH: Cooper discusses coming back from ACL injury
- WATCH: Early senior highlights for Tre Lamar