|Clemson commit's opener will air on ESPN2 Friday|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, August 22, 2012 11:01 AM||
Dorian O'Daniel - OLB/RB
Height: 6-1 Weight: 205 Hometown: Olney, MD (Good Counsel HS) Class: 2013
|#112 Overall, #8 OLB, #3 MD, 84 Grade||#106 Overall, #8 OLB, #5 MD||#11 OLB||#125 Overall, #9 OLB, #5 MD, 94 Grade|
Dorian O'Daniel Dorian O'Daniel
View Full Profile's high school Lady of Good Counsel last season, but there was a problem and the game never made it on TV. Lady of Good Counsel High School football coach Bob Milloy said ESPN has agreed to show this year's game which will be a lot of Clemson fans' first look at O'Daniel.
“ESPN, last year, kind of screwed up, because they didn't get us on TV,” Milloy said. “A lot of people wanted to see Stefon Diggs play on TV.”
Though Diggs has graduated and enrolled at the University of Maryland, ESPN arranged Good Counsel's game on Friday at Bishop Gorman (Nev.), which will be shown at 9 p.m. (EDT) on ESPN2.
Even without Diggs, Virginia Tech recruit Kendall Fuller Kendall Fuller
View Full Profile (No. 20 in ESPN's class of 2013 rankings) and Clemson recruit Dorian O'Daniel (No. 74) keep Good Counsel's profile high enough to warrant a nationally televised game.
Read the full article here
Good Counsel at Bishop Gorman
When: 9 p.m. (EDT), Friday
Where: Las Vegas, Nev.
Notes: Bishop Gorman is the three-time defending Nevada state champion and has won 26 straight games while Good Counsel has won 18 straight games.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- "Decision was mutual" between Briscoe and Clemson
- Nation's top CB to visit Clemson
- Clemson commit says visit was awesome
- Clemson drops in latest ESPN recruiting rankings
- Deon Cain Vs. Ray Ray McCloud in "Clemson Bound 2"
- Clemson offers LSU commit
- Photo Gallery - Clemson commits at GSU game
- Clemson offers Virginia Tech 2015 commit
- Friday night stats from Clemson commits
- WATCH: Mitch Hyatt discusses Clemson, his skill set, etc