|ESPN: Latest recruiting rankings|
|Thursday, June 7, 2012 4:55 PM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
The ACC is missing from the top 10 in ESPN.com's first recruiting rankings for the 2013 class. The conference has the second-most teams ranked, though, behind the SEC (9) with five. Of course, we're a long way off from signing day, and much can and will change between now and then. So far, Florida State continues to lead the league with the No. 11 class, followed by No. 16 Virginia Tech, No. 17 Miami, No. 18 North Carolina and No. 19 Clemson.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game