TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 131k members and 20M forum posts.
|ESPN: Latest recruiting rankings|
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
The ACC is missing from the top 10 in ESPN.com's first recruiting rankings for the 2013 class. The conference has the second-most teams ranked, though, behind the SEC (9) with five. Of course, we're a long way off from signing day, and much can and will change between now and then. So far, Florida State continues to lead the league with the No. 11 class, followed by No. 16 Virginia Tech, No. 17 Miami, No. 18 North Carolina and No. 19 Clemson.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game
- Swinney on media reporting on allegations of racial slurs: "They should be fired"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Disney employees given tickets to ACC Championship to help fill stadium
- Clemson moves up in CFB Playoff Rankings
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- Watson climbing in latest Heisman Watch
- ESPN analysts think Clemson is better than Ohio State