TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 133k members and 21M forum posts.
|ESPN: Latest recruiting rankings|
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
The ACC is missing from the top 10 in ESPN.com's first recruiting rankings for the 2013 class. The conference has the second-most teams ranked, though, behind the SEC (9) with five. Of course, we're a long way off from signing day, and much can and will change between now and then. So far, Florida State continues to lead the league with the No. 11 class, followed by No. 16 Virginia Tech, No. 17 Miami, No. 18 North Carolina and No. 19 Clemson.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 5 rankings
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- Vegas Odds on Clemson winning the 2017 National Championship
- Clemson blanks Boston College
- Broadcast info and time for Clemson Spring game