|TL Hanna LB gets new SEC offer|
|Thursday, March 8, 2012 11:03 AM-||
Ben Boulware - OLB
Height: 6-1 Weight: 230 Hometown: Anderson, SC (TL Hanna HS) Class: 2013
|#3 ILB, #78 Overall, #1 SC, 84 Grade||#207 Overall, #8 ILB, #2 SC||#13 MLB||#20 ILB, #3 SC, 90 Grade|
Later in the day, we also got word that he received an offer from Georgia Tech.
He took an unofficial visit to Clemson for the Clemson-Auburn game on 9/17/2011. He also visited the Clemson-North Carolina game. He is a power-hitting catcher and corner infielder for TL Hanna. He wants an opportunity to play football and baseball in college.
View more information on this prospect: TigerNet's Ben Boulware Recruiting Profile
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Nation's #1 CB commits to Clemson
- Clemson WR commit scores 3 TDs, injures shoulder
- Clemson in top group for Top 100 player
- Tee Higgins leads Oak Ridge in dominant performance
- 2019 in-state LHP commits to Clemson
- WATCH: Tee Higgins on why he chose Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson WR commit makes one-handed TD grab