|Tigers lead for RB after visit this weekend|
|by TigerNet Staff - Sunday, January 29, 2012 4:31 PM||
Wayne Gallman - RB
Height: 6-1 Weight: 195 Hometown: Loganville, GA (Grayson HS) Class: 2013
|#52 ATH, #43 GA, 80 Grade||#30 RB, #36 GA||#40 RB||#224 Overall, #14 OLB, #19 GA, 91 Grade|
Wayne Gallman Wayne Gallman
View Full Profile says his weekend visit to Clemson has the Tigers on top of his list.
Gallman, a 6-1, 190-pound running back out of Loganville (Grayson) Ga., visited the Clemson campus with his mother, and the pair spent plenty of time with running backs coach and recruiter Tony Elliott.
“Oh yeah, I had a great time,” Gallman told TigerNet Sunday afternoon. “I hung out with Coach Elliott and the offensive coaches, and we did a lot of things. We went around the whole campus, learning about everything. And then we actually got into the weight room, and they showed us around the locker room. We got to try on jerseys and took a few pictures. It was just cool hanging out with them.”
Gallman’s mother could be seen chatting intently with Elliott during Saturday’s basketball game, and he said his mom liked the visit as well.
“She loved it, too,” he said. “The coaches showed me how they would use me, and they told me that they just really want me to come there. Right now, Clemson is my leader.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- "Decision was mutual" between Briscoe and Clemson
- Nation's top CB to visit Clemson
- Clemson drops in latest ESPN recruiting rankings
- Clemson commit says visit was awesome
- Clemson offers LSU commit
- Clemson offers Virginia Tech 2015 commit
- Deon Cain Vs. Ray Ray McCloud in "Clemson Bound 2"
- Photo Gallery - Clemson commits at GSU game
- Friday night stats from Clemson commits
- WATCH: Mitch Hyatt discusses Clemson, his skill set, etc