|QB target has big game in 62-7 win|
|by TigerNet Staff - Friday, November 11, 2011 9:01 AM||
Deshaun Watson - QB
Height: 6-3 Weight: 190 Hometown: Gainesville, GA (Gainesville HS) Class: 2014
|#16 Overall, #1 DualQB, #3 GA, 88 Grade||#31 Overall, #1 DualQB, #2 GA||#3 QB||#81 Overall, #2 DualQB, #6 GA, 96 Grade|
From the Toccoa Record:
The Red Elephants displayed the overwhelming athletic ability of sophomore quarterback DeShaun Watson DeShaun Watson
View Full Profile who finished the game with 340 yards passing and threw five scoring passes.
Six of Gainesville's scoring drives took less than two minutes off the clock as the Red Elephants used a stress-inducing no-huddle attack, calling the plays at the line of scrimmage.
In addition to Watson's 340 yards passing, he added 85 rushing, for a total of 425 yards of offense.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson OT target commits to Stanford
- Clemson offers son of former NFL All-Pro
- 4-star SF commits to Texas
- Clemson offers NFL legacy
- Clemson offers 4-star RB
- Clemson offers 4-star DE
- Clemson offers teammate of T.J. Chase
- Clemson offers Florida DB
- Denzel Johnson signs scholarship papers with Clemson
- WATCH: Denzel Johnson signs with Clemson