|In-State WR de-commits from UGA|
|by TigerNet Staff - Sunday, September 25, 2011 11:05 PM||
Tramel Terry - WR
Height: 5-11 Weight: 170 Hometown: Goose Creek, SC (Goose Creek HS) Class: 2013
|#3 WR, #1 SC, 87 Grade||#18 WR, #2 SC||#21 WR||#164 Overall, #20 WR, #1 SC, 92 Grade|
From the AJC:
UGA both gained and lost a commitment at wide receiver over the weekend.
Tramel Terry Tramel Terry
Goose Creek, SC
View Full Profile, who is a candidate to be South Carolina’s No. 1 overall prospect for 2013, de-committed from UGA on Sunday. The speedy wide receiver from Goose Creek High School had made the surprising decision to commit early to UGA a couple of months ago at Dawg Night prospect camp.
“Yeah, I pretty much rushed my decision,” Terry told the AJC. “I don’t want to be committed to Georgia unless I’m 100 percent in. I have other schools I’m looking at. Georgia is still on top of my list. I just feel like I wasn’t committed even when I was, so it was time to go ahead and do this.”
The 5-foot-10, 170-pound Terry said he has a top three, claiming UGA as the leader, following by South Carolina and Clemson.
Terry on Clemson: “I feel the same way about Clemson as I do South Carolina. It’s out in the middle of nowhere but everybody treats each other like family there. It’s real cool.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Feaster tweets about his Clemson commitment
- Elite QB to announce on Monday, Clemson in final group
- Clemson DE target almost commits to Florida
- Clemson offers 4-star RB
- Clemson DT target sets announcement date, Tigers in final four
- Jake Venables gets his second offer
- Clemson lands 2016 infielder
- Elite DE has Clemson in top group
- 2016 RHP commits to Clemson
- 4-star LB has Clemson in his top group