|Tigers land ATH Jay Jay McCullough|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, August 4, 2011 3:16 PM||
Jay Jay McCullough - RB/TE
Height: 6-4 Weight: 235 Hometown: Fort Mill, SC (Nation Ford HS) Class: 2012
|#45 ATH, #18 SC, 78 Grade||#27 SC||#26 TE||#59 ATH, #16 SC, 85 Grade|
This is the #15 commitment for the Clemson Tigers. He chose Clemson over Miami, North Carolina State, South Carolina, and several others.
He rushed for 600 yards and caught passes for another 300 with 15 total touchdowns last season. Attended Clemson's junior day in March. #39 rated player and 4 star recruit based on the 2012 AthleteVault NC/SC Rankings.
He has a 4.35 shuttle and 32 inch vertical and a 4.50 forty time. He is still growing and might actually be around 6-5 when he enrolls at Clemson.
McCullough could be used at a number of positions at the next level with TE or H-back position being the main ones. He also has experience playing QB and could be used in wildcat style formations.
He could also beef up and be a DE but wants to stick to the offensive side. One of the most impressive physical specimens in the state this year.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- 5-star DT to visit Clemson on Saturday
- Rahshuan Smith sets three official visits
- WATCH: Feaster with impressive game on ESPNU
- 4-star DT to take official visit to Clemson
- Reeves discusses commitment to Clemson, star rankings
- Clemson DB target sets announcement date
- Powell has huge game in 56-44 road win
- Xavier Kelly almost chose basketball over football
- 4-star SF to take official visit to Clemson
- Zerrick Cooper wins POTW award