|SI: Ranking the classes two days from NSD|
|by TigerNet Staff - Monday, February 4, 2013 3:39 PM||
According to SI.com, Clemson will have the third highest rated recruiting class in the ACC.
The skinny: Losing Robert Nkemdiche Robert Nkemdiche
View Full Profile early in the process hurt, but the Tigers have rebounded nicely, particularly by filling key holes on the defense.
Biggest catch: Shaq Lawson, DE, Chatham (Va.) Hargrave Military Academy
Could steal: Nobody, their class looks complete.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Clemson SG posts on Twitter he will transfer
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Brownell on transfer of Patrick Rooks
- Williams' catches, Dye's running highlight Clemson practice
- New reward offered in Tucker Hipps case
- K.J. McDaniels not getting minutes for Rockets
- Clemson TE will likely miss spring game