|Jaron Brown interview|
|by TigerNet Staff - Friday, February 8, 2013 10:22 AM||
At your position, how do you break down film, please inform our readers what you look for when breaking down film?
Response: I first look at the formation the defense is in. Are they playing zone? Cover 1? Cover 2? Are they manning up? I then look specifically at the person who will be defending me and his technique. I like to find little tendencies these players due that will help me out on the field.
Do you consider yourself a quiet leader or an outspoken role model?
Response: Early in my career, I was more of a quiet leader, just really led by example. As I got older and became one of the veterans at my position and on my team, this made me more vocal and I since have evolved into a more vocal leader.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- WATCH: Beasley vs Clowney in 40-yard Dash
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Beasley runs fastest 40 time in DL Group
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach