|Jaron Brown interview|
|by TigerNet Staff - Friday, February 8, 2013 10:22 AM||
At your position, how do you break down film, please inform our readers what you look for when breaking down film?
Response: I first look at the formation the defense is in. Are they playing zone? Cover 1? Cover 2? Are they manning up? I then look specifically at the person who will be defending me and his technique. I like to find little tendencies these players due that will help me out on the field.
Do you consider yourself a quiet leader or an outspoken role model?
Response: Early in my career, I was more of a quiet leader, just really led by example. As I got older and became one of the veterans at my position and on my team, this made me more vocal and I since have evolved into a more vocal leader.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Clemson SG posts on Twitter he will transfer
- Brownell on transfer of Patrick Rooks
- Williams' catches, Dye's running highlight Clemson practice
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- K.J. McDaniels not getting minutes for Rockets