|C.J. Spiller gets big salary increase|
|by TigerNet Staff - Sunday, February 3, 2013 11:00 AM||
C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile triggered an escalator in his contract, raising his 2013 salary from $1,300,834 to $2,623,334.
That hefty increase makes Spiller the highest-paid member of the Buffalo backfield, just ahead of Fred Jackson's $2.15 million. Spiller, in his third year out of Clemson, set new career-highs in carries (207), yards (1,244) and touchdowns (6) in 2012 while adding 43 catches for 459 yards and two more scores.
Read the full article here
Also, former Clemson standout WR, Jacoby Ford's salary will increase from $630,000 to $1.323 million.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Alabama fan bombards Swinney after practice
- Swinney ranked 4th most powerful CFB coach
- WATCH: Watkins accidentally messes up TD celebration
- WATCH: Twas the Night before Christmas featuring Clemson football team
- CBSSports.com picks Oklahoma as a Lock of the week
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Athlon Sports prediction on Clemson-OU
- Dabo Swinney on origin of "All-In", Clemson brand
- Photo: Deshaun Watson Christmas Tree
- Daniel Rodriguez to play in All-Star game