|C.J. Spiller gets big salary increase|
|Sunday, February 3, 2013 11:00 AM-||
C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile triggered an escalator in his contract, raising his 2013 salary from $1,300,834 to $2,623,334.
That hefty increase makes Spiller the highest-paid member of the Buffalo backfield, just ahead of Fred Jackson's $2.15 million. Spiller, in his third year out of Clemson, set new career-highs in carries (207), yards (1,244) and touchdowns (6) in 2012 while adding 43 catches for 459 yards and two more scores.
Also, former Clemson standout WR, Jacoby Ford's salary will increase from $630,000 to $1.323 million.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Auburn
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Swinney goes undercover as Fred from Albuquerque
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament