|C.J. Spiller gets big salary increase|
|Sunday, February 3, 2013 11:00 AM-||
C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile triggered an escalator in his contract, raising his 2013 salary from $1,300,834 to $2,623,334.
That hefty increase makes Spiller the highest-paid member of the Buffalo backfield, just ahead of Fred Jackson's $2.15 million. Spiller, in his third year out of Clemson, set new career-highs in carries (207), yards (1,244) and touchdowns (6) in 2012 while adding 43 catches for 459 yards and two more scores.
Also, former Clemson standout WR, Jacoby Ford's salary will increase from $630,000 to $1.323 million.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Doeren tries to clarify his comments on knocking Gallman out of the game