|C.J. Spiller gets big salary increase|
|by TigerNet Staff - Sunday, February 3, 2013 11:00 AM||
C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile triggered an escalator in his contract, raising his 2013 salary from $1,300,834 to $2,623,334.
That hefty increase makes Spiller the highest-paid member of the Buffalo backfield, just ahead of Fred Jackson's $2.15 million. Spiller, in his third year out of Clemson, set new career-highs in carries (207), yards (1,244) and touchdowns (6) in 2012 while adding 43 catches for 459 yards and two more scores.
Also, former Clemson standout WR, Jacoby Ford's salary will increase from $630,000 to $1.323 million.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson student named Miss South Carolina 2015
- Deshaun Watson ranked #1 quarterback in CFB
- Photo: Clemson Groomsman Cake
- Anthony turning heads at Saints' practices
- In-State INF commits to Clemson
- Clemson lands another 2017 commit
- Photo: Clemson 2015 Nike Shoes
- WATCH: Danny Ford's 1982 Orange Bowl Pregame Speech
- Clemson Athletics extends radio partnership and adds 4 frequencies
- Rockets extend qualifying offer to McDaniels