|C.J. Spiller gets big salary increase|
|by TigerNet Staff - Sunday, February 3, 2013 11:00 AM||
C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile triggered an escalator in his contract, raising his 2013 salary from $1,300,834 to $2,623,334.
That hefty increase makes Spiller the highest-paid member of the Buffalo backfield, just ahead of Fred Jackson's $2.15 million. Spiller, in his third year out of Clemson, set new career-highs in carries (207), yards (1,244) and touchdowns (6) in 2012 while adding 43 catches for 459 yards and two more scores.
Read the full article here
Also, former Clemson standout WR, Jacoby Ford's salary will increase from $630,000 to $1.323 million.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Clemson freshman jersey numbers
- Sunday's Clemson-SC baseball game postponed
- Clemson ranked high in Athlon's Pre-Spring Top 25
- Watson ranked #4 Quarterback in CFB
- Swinney on Deshaun Watson's rehab