|C.J. Spiller gets big salary increase|
|Sunday, February 3, 2013 11:00 AM-||
C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile triggered an escalator in his contract, raising his 2013 salary from $1,300,834 to $2,623,334.
That hefty increase makes Spiller the highest-paid member of the Buffalo backfield, just ahead of Fred Jackson's $2.15 million. Spiller, in his third year out of Clemson, set new career-highs in carries (207), yards (1,244) and touchdowns (6) in 2012 while adding 43 catches for 459 yards and two more scores.
Also, former Clemson standout WR, Jacoby Ford's salary will increase from $630,000 to $1.323 million.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson