|Wendy’s Recruiting Wrap-Up February 6|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Thursday, January 24, 2013 4:14 PM||
At the event, Swinney will introduce his staff and discuss each member of the Tigers' 2013 football signing class. The program will include dinner, highlight videos and time for a Q&A session with Swinney. There will also be door prizes and a live auction that will include items such as dinner with the football team, a round of golf with Head Men’s Basketball Coach Brad Brownell, and dinner with Offensive and Defensive Coordinators Chad Morris and Brent Venables.
Where: Jervey Gym at Clemson University
When: Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Time: Doors open and dinner begins at 6:00 PM
Cost: $30 at our distributors or $35 online
Tickets are now available for purchase at the Blue Ridge Electric Cooperative offices in Pickens, Westminster and Anderson, at Mr.Knickerbocker's in Clemson and Greenville or online via the Fort Hill Clemson Club Facebook page. There are a limited number of seats available for this event.
All proceeds from the event go directly to scholarships for local high school students attending Clemson University.
- Spurrier tells Gamecock fans to circle the Clemson game
- DMac is Back, and he's excited about the chance to work with young secondary talent
- Former Clemson RB signee enrolls at Memphis
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Clemson DB out for spring after ACL surgery
- ESPN to visit Clemson for National Signing Day
- Former Clemson DB on Sports Illustrated cover
- Clemson ranked in Top 25 of Preseason ranking
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Athlon ranks Clemson #2 in ACC Atlantic