|Wendy’s Recruiting Wrap-Up February 6|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Thursday, January 24, 2013 4:14 PM||
At the event, Swinney will introduce his staff and discuss each member of the Tigers' 2013 football signing class. The program will include dinner, highlight videos and time for a Q&A session with Swinney. There will also be door prizes and a live auction that will include items such as dinner with the football team, a round of golf with Head Men’s Basketball Coach Brad Brownell, and dinner with Offensive and Defensive Coordinators Chad Morris and Brent Venables.
Where: Jervey Gym at Clemson University
When: Wednesday, February 6, 2013
Time: Doors open and dinner begins at 6:00 PM
Cost: $30 at our distributors or $35 online
Tickets are now available for purchase at the Blue Ridge Electric Cooperative offices in Pickens, Westminster and Anderson, at Mr.Knickerbocker's in Clemson and Greenville or online via the Fort Hill Clemson Club Facebook page. There are a limited number of seats available for this event.
All proceeds from the event go directly to scholarships for local high school students attending Clemson University.
- Vandy transfer commits to Clemson
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement