|Brentson Buckner finalizing deal with Arizona Cardinals|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, January 24, 2013 10:48 AM||
According to the Charlotte Observer, former Clemson DT Brentson BucknerBrentson Buckner
#89 6-3, 315
View Full Profile is finalizing a deal to join new Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians as his defensive line coach.
“It’s a big jump but I was blessed with the years of playing in the NFL, coaching high school kids and even the little time with the (indoor football team) Charlotte Speed has really helped me build everything together,” Buckner said.
“In Pittsburgh, the coaches let me see what a coach’s life is. I was in every personnel meeting, breaking down film, putting down practice plans. They exposed me to so much and it was just natural.”
Since retiring from the NFL in 2005, Buckner has been a defensive coordinator and a head coach at Charlotte high schools and also the head coach of the Speed, which folded before he was able to coach the first game.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Clemson ranked in Top 15 in Preseason AP Poll
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"