|Brentson Buckner finalizing deal with Arizona Cardinals|
|Thursday, January 24, 2013 10:48 AM-||
According to the Charlotte Observer, former Clemson DT Brentson BucknerBrentson Buckner
#89 6-3, 315
View Full Profile is finalizing a deal to join new Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians as his defensive line coach.
“It’s a big jump but I was blessed with the years of playing in the NFL, coaching high school kids and even the little time with the (indoor football team) Charlotte Speed has really helped me build everything together,” Buckner said.
“In Pittsburgh, the coaches let me see what a coach’s life is. I was in every personnel meeting, breaking down film, putting down practice plans. They exposed me to so much and it was just natural.”
Since retiring from the NFL in 2005, Buckner has been a defensive coordinator and a head coach at Charlotte high schools and also the head coach of the Speed, which folded before he was able to coach the first game.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Martavis Bryant to coach high school football
- Finebaum would want his son to play for Dabo Swinney
- Clemson-FSU ranked best game in college football
- Freshman numbers assigned - Feaster gets Spiller's 28
- Richt on past recruitment of Deshaun Watson
- Two Tigers named as Heisman Candidates in the ACC
- WATCH: Swinney pays off bet to Saban
- WATCH: Wilkins catches a pass while riding a bicycle
- WATCH: Mike Williams Returns From Neck Injury To Be Difference Maker