|Brentson Buckner finalizing deal with Arizona Cardinals|
|Thursday, January 24, 2013 10:48 AM-||
According to the Charlotte Observer, former Clemson DT Brentson BucknerBrentson Buckner
#89 6-3, 315
View Full Profile is finalizing a deal to join new Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians as his defensive line coach.
“It’s a big jump but I was blessed with the years of playing in the NFL, coaching high school kids and even the little time with the (indoor football team) Charlotte Speed has really helped me build everything together,” Buckner said.
“In Pittsburgh, the coaches let me see what a coach’s life is. I was in every personnel meeting, breaking down film, putting down practice plans. They exposed me to so much and it was just natural.”
Since retiring from the NFL in 2005, Buckner has been a defensive coordinator and a head coach at Charlotte high schools and also the head coach of the Speed, which folded before he was able to coach the first game.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- Renfrow breaks bone in hand playing pickup basketball
- Latest NCAA projection for Clemson
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits