|Brentson Buckner finalizing deal with Arizona Cardinals|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, January 24, 2013 10:48 AM||
Brentson BucknerBrentson Buckner
#89 6-3, 315
View Full Profile is finalizing a deal to join new Arizona Cardinals coach Bruce Arians as his defensive line coach.
“It’s a big jump but I was blessed with the years of playing in the NFL, coaching high school kids and even the little time with the (indoor football team) Charlotte Speed has really helped me build everything together,” Buckner said.
“In Pittsburgh, the coaches let me see what a coach’s life is. I was in every personnel meeting, breaking down film, putting down practice plans. They exposed me to so much and it was just natural.”
Since retiring from the NFL in 2005, Buckner has been a defensive coordinator and a head coach at Charlotte high schools and also the head coach of the Speed, which folded before he was able to coach the first game.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Howard's Rock pedestal vandalized
- Surveillance images show vandalism to Howard’s Rock case
- WATCH: Beasley vs Clowney in 40-yard Dash
- Concept Helmet Designs for Clemson
- Photo: Howard's Rock removed from grounds
- Beasley runs fastest 40 time in DL Group
- Swinney opposes new downfield rule proposal
- Clemson OL will miss spring practice with medical issue
- New poll says Swinney most popular coach in SC, but more Gamecocks fans
- Report: Clemson hires new defensive analysis coach