|ESPN: ACC's 2013 Heisman hopefuls|
|Tuesday, January 15, 2013 11:43 AM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
1. Clemson QB Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile: He finished No. 10 in the country in total passing yards with 3,893. He threw for 36 touchdowns and just 13 interceptions. He completed 67.2 percent of his passes. He finished No. 14 in the country in passing yards per game and No. 5 in the country in passing efficiency.
3. Clemson WR Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
So. Wide Receiver
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile: With Hopkins gone, Watkins should emerge from the shadows again. Hopkins was the best receiver on the team last year, but Watkins, who made a name for himself as a true freshman in 2011, is still one of the most talented receivers in the country. He played in 10 games and was injured on the first play against LSU, but still finished with 1,073 all-purpose yards and four touchdowns.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Swinney rules out two players for Louisville game
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- WATCH: Trump and Clinton discuss Clemson-Louisville
- Brianna Rollins will run down the Hill on Saturday
- Game time announced for Clemson vs. Boston College
- Photo: Clemson uniforms for Clemson-Louisville