|ESPN: ACC's 2013 Heisman hopefuls|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, January 15, 2013 11:43 AM||
1. Clemson QB Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile: He finished No. 10 in the country in total passing yards with 3,893. He threw for 36 touchdowns and just 13 interceptions. He completed 67.2 percent of his passes. He finished No. 14 in the country in passing yards per game and No. 5 in the country in passing efficiency.
3. Clemson WR Sammy WatkinsSammy Watkins
So. Wide Receiver
#2 6-1, 205
Fort Myers, FL
View Full Profile: With Hopkins gone, Watkins should emerge from the shadows again. Hopkins was the best receiver on the team last year, but Watkins, who made a name for himself as a true freshman in 2011, is still one of the most talented receivers in the country. He played in 10 games and was injured on the first play against LSU, but still finished with 1,073 all-purpose yards and four touchdowns.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement
- Swinney says defense has work to do to "get some guys ready to play"