|ESPN: ACC's best moments of 2012|
|Monday, January 14, 2013 12:46 PM-||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
1. Chandler CatanzaroChandler Catanzaro
RS Jr. Punter / Kicker
#39 6-2, 195
View Full Profile's game-winning FG vs. LSU in the Chick-fil-A Bowl: It was the ACC’s biggest win of the season, and the highest-ranked team Clemson has beaten in a bowl game since the 2004 (2003 season) Chick-fil-A Bowl when Clemson defeated sixth-ranked Tennessee, 27-14. Catanzaro’s 37-yard field goal as time expired gave No. 14 Clemson a wild 25-24 win against No. 8 LSU, and it was the highest-ranked SEC team an ACC team has beaten in the last nine years.
7. Clemson QB Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile accounts for eight touchdowns: The ACC's Player of the Year set school and ACC records when he scored five passing and three rushing touchdowns in a 62-48 win over NC State. The Tigers gained 754 yards and ran 102 plays, the most in school history. Boyd was responsible for every Clemson touchdown. Boyd was 30 for 44 for 426 yards and ran for 105 yards -- the combined 531 yards set another school record.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- ESPN announces changes to commentator lineup for 2016
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts