|NFL and college teams share info with Clemson|
Clemson head coach Dabo Swinney said after practice on Monday that the Clemson offensive staff visited Arizona State while the offensive staff of Ohio State came to Clemson. The Atlanta Falcons defensive staff also visited Clemson to discuss the pistol and zone read.
In addition to the visitors from the NFL's Atlanta Falcons and Ohio St.'s defensive staff, offensive coordinator Chad Morris hosted seven coaches from the state of Texas at Monday's practice. The high school coaches could be seen talking with Morris after practice.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN host: "I now actively root against Clemson"
- ESPN analyst says Alabama's worst nightmare is Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney locker room speech and dance moves after ACC Championship win
- Clemson earns #2 seed in College Football Playoff
- Deshaun Watson named finalist for 2016 Heisman Trophy Award
- Game time announced for Fiesta Bowl
- Boulware wins 2016 Jack Lambert Award
- Latest Heisman odds for Deshaun Watson
- Official Fiesta Bowl Packages Available Now!
- Bowl gifts announced for players at Fiesta Bowl