|Jennings comments on officiating in ACC Tournament|
|Friday, March 15, 2013 12:24 AM-||
Clemson forward Milton Jennings said the officiating should be the main story of the game.
“I thought the referees really made it about them with the fouls,” Jennings said. “I just don’t understand. The whole year you could step in front of people and use your chest, but in the ACC Tournament, it’s fouls. I don’t understand. I don’t know how you get to the tournament and make such soft calls. I know one thing- Florida State shoots 77% as a team, so that was in their benefit to get fouled.”
"Two of my fouls were me just going out to set a screen and they called me for a foul. You can’t really fight in the post [when you have four fouls] and once again that played to their advantage. They only had one post player, Turpin, with four fouls. The rest of them weren’t in foul trouble and they were able to be physical in the post. The refs let them push us up the lane and put two hands on us and stuff, but as soon as we put two hands on them or did anything of the sort it was a foul. It was very frustrating. Very, very frustrating."
Clemson lost to FSU in the first round of the ACC Tournament, 73-69.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson