|Nancy O'Dell asks for Clemson followers|
|Wednesday, March 6, 2013 1:43 PM-||
Fellow Clemson Tigers out there-WIll u ask your Clemson twitter pals to follow so I can get a whole Clemson conversation going!— Nancy O'Dell (@NancyODell) March 6, 2013
Thanks all my Clemson Tigers 4 the love!Gonna follow u all back as soon as I'm done in hair&makeup!Curlers now! (-: twitter.com/NancyODell/sta…— Nancy O'Dell (@NancyODell) March 6, 2013
O'Dell was born in Sumter, South Carolina and moved to Myrtle Beach as a baby. She graduated from Coastal Academy High School (now defunct) in 1984 and went on to graduate Summa Cum Laude with a major in marketing from Clemson University in 1990, where she was a member of Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority. Then known as Nancy Humphries, she won the Miss South Carolina pageant in 1987 and represented the state at Miss America 1988, where she won a preliminary swimsuit award. Two years later, she competed in Miss South Carolina USA 1990 and finished as 1st runner-up to future Miss USA 1990 1st runner up and Miss World 1990, Gina Tolleson.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Swinney updates Gallman's status for FSU
- Louisville fans upset about referee at Clemson-UL
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- Dwayne Allen explains why he kneeled during anthem
- WATCH: Fake radio call of Clemson-NC State
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- Vegas odds on Clemson-Alabama