|Nancy O'Dell asks for Clemson followers|
|Wednesday, March 6, 2013 1:43 PM-||
Fellow Clemson Tigers out there-WIll u ask your Clemson twitter pals to follow so I can get a whole Clemson conversation going!— Nancy O'Dell (@NancyODell) March 6, 2013
Thanks all my Clemson Tigers 4 the love!Gonna follow u all back as soon as I'm done in hair&makeup!Curlers now! (-: twitter.com/NancyODell/sta…— Nancy O'Dell (@NancyODell) March 6, 2013
O'Dell was born in Sumter, South Carolina and moved to Myrtle Beach as a baby. She graduated from Coastal Academy High School (now defunct) in 1984 and went on to graduate Summa Cum Laude with a major in marketing from Clemson University in 1990, where she was a member of Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority. Then known as Nancy Humphries, she won the Miss South Carolina pageant in 1987 and represented the state at Miss America 1988, where she won a preliminary swimsuit award. Two years later, she competed in Miss South Carolina USA 1990 and finished as 1st runner-up to future Miss USA 1990 1st runner up and Miss World 1990, Gina Tolleson.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Louisville
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Swinney to McCloud: "You are going to be on Sportscenter for the rest of your life"
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Jalen Williams injury update