|Nancy O'Dell asks for Clemson followers|
|Wednesday, March 6, 2013 1:43 PM-||
Fellow Clemson Tigers out there-WIll u ask your Clemson twitter pals to follow so I can get a whole Clemson conversation going!— Nancy O'Dell (@NancyODell) March 6, 2013
Thanks all my Clemson Tigers 4 the love!Gonna follow u all back as soon as I'm done in hair&makeup!Curlers now! (-: twitter.com/NancyODell/sta…— Nancy O'Dell (@NancyODell) March 6, 2013
O'Dell was born in Sumter, South Carolina and moved to Myrtle Beach as a baby. She graduated from Coastal Academy High School (now defunct) in 1984 and went on to graduate Summa Cum Laude with a major in marketing from Clemson University in 1990, where she was a member of Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority. Then known as Nancy Humphries, she won the Miss South Carolina pageant in 1987 and represented the state at Miss America 1988, where she won a preliminary swimsuit award. Two years later, she competed in Miss South Carolina USA 1990 and finished as 1st runner-up to future Miss USA 1990 1st runner up and Miss World 1990, Gina Tolleson.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Brianna Rollins wins gold medal at 2016 Olympics
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Watson has $10 million insurance policy for career-ending injury
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- ESPN analyst says Kaaya is more NFL-ready QB than Watson
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover