|ACC anounces gametime for Georgia game|
GREENSBORO, NC – The Atlantic Coast Conference and ESPN Monday announced three gametimes and networks for the first weekend of the 2013 college football season.
The gametimes and TV announced were:
North Carolina at South Carolina, ESPN, 6 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 31
Virginia Tech vs. Alabama, ESPN, 5:30 p.m. (Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game in the Georgia Dome in Atlanta)
Georgia at Clemson, ABC, 8 p.m.
- Watson to Gruden on how to win a Heisman: "I guess lose a couple games"
- Ben Boulware is pulling for....South Carolina?
- Photo: Deshaun Watson with impressive 605-lb deadlift
- Clemson Baseball moves into Top 5 rankings
- Gruden says he would take Watson over Trubisky
- Clemson with school-record 15 wins in a row away from home
- Tigers win 13th in row away from home in rout of BC
- Watson on teams that pass on him: "You gonna have to learn the hard way"
- 6-year-old writes about Boulware tackling him in dream
- Tigers hit four home runs to down Cougars