|ACC anounces gametime for Georgia game|
|Tuesday, March 5, 2013 10:03 AM-||
GREENSBORO, NC – The Atlantic Coast Conference and ESPN Monday announced three gametimes and networks for the first weekend of the 2013 college football season.
The gametimes and TV announced were:
North Carolina at South Carolina, ESPN, 6 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 31
Virginia Tech vs. Alabama, ESPN, 5:30 p.m. (Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game in the Georgia Dome in Atlanta)
Georgia at Clemson, ABC, 8 p.m.
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Doeren tries to clarify his comments on knocking Gallman out of the game