|ACC anounces gametime for Georgia game|
|Clemson Athletic Communications - Tuesday, March 5, 2013 10:03 AM||
GREENSBORO, NC – The Atlantic Coast Conference and ESPN Monday announced three gametimes and networks for the first weekend of the 2013 college football season.
The gametimes and TV announced were:
North Carolina at South Carolina, ESPN, 6 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 31
Virginia Tech vs. Alabama, ESPN, 5:30 p.m. (Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game in the Georgia Dome in Atlanta)
Georgia at Clemson, ABC, 8 p.m.
- Photo: Black Bear seen on Clemson's Campus
- Swinney releases statement on Palmetto Family Council invite
- Off the bubble: Tigers earn NCAA bid
- Clemson ranked #1 ACC Offensive Trio
- ESPN discusses Watson's Heisman odds
- Vic Beasley could miss start of OTAs
- Updated NCAA Tournament Projection for Clemson
- Former Clemson Basketball Coach Passes Away
- Updated RPI for Clemson Baseball
- Muse cleared to play for the Gastonia Grizzlies