|ACC anounces gametime for Georgia game|
|Tuesday, March 5, 2013 10:03 AM-||
GREENSBORO, NC – The Atlantic Coast Conference and ESPN Monday announced three gametimes and networks for the first weekend of the 2013 college football season.
The gametimes and TV announced were:
North Carolina at South Carolina, ESPN, 6 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 31
Virginia Tech vs. Alabama, ESPN, 5:30 p.m. (Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game in the Georgia Dome in Atlanta)
Georgia at Clemson, ABC, 8 p.m.
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- Ben Boulware injury update
- Gamecock coach denies resigning, preparing for a fight with Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson player proposes to his girlfriend on field before Clemson-Wake
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner
- Daniel Rodriguez signs with pro team