|ACC anounces gametime for Georgia game|
|Tuesday, March 5, 2013 10:03 AM-||
GREENSBORO, NC – The Atlantic Coast Conference and ESPN Monday announced three gametimes and networks for the first weekend of the 2013 college football season.
The gametimes and TV announced were:
North Carolina at South Carolina, ESPN, 6 p.m.
Saturday, Aug. 31
Virginia Tech vs. Alabama, ESPN, 5:30 p.m. (Chick-fil-A Kickoff Game in the Georgia Dome in Atlanta)
Georgia at Clemson, ABC, 8 p.m.
- Clemson student crowned Miss South Carolina 2016
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- Former NFL standout picks Clemson to win it all
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- WATCH: Clemson Football Hype Video 2016
- NFL.com ranks Watson #1 QB to watch in 2016