|Pauline says Hopkins' stock rising at the NFL Combine|
|Sunday, February 24, 2013 10:06 PM-||
According to NFL scout Tony Pauline's breakdown of the NFL Combines wide receiver risers and sliders from Sunday's workout, DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
#6 6-2, 205
View Full Profile is turning some heads.
DeAndre Hopkins, Clemson: Hopkins was not the fastest receiver at the combine but looked the most natural catching the ball. He ran terrific routes, quickly getting into breaks and losing little momentum on exit. Hopkins plucked the ball from the air with soft hands and displayed terrific concentration in all the drills. He offers first-round receiving skills despite second-round speed.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney reaches out to Purdue coach with heartfelt message
- NC State coach's positives vs. Clemson: "We knocked their tailback out of the game"
- Clemson moves up in latest AP Poll
- Report: Gamecocks offer former Clemson DB
- Chad Morris on Dabo, texting and dancing
- ESPN announcers for Clemson-FSU
- WATCH: Clemson-FSU Hype Video "Take Tallahassee"
- Mini-Ben Boulware gets to meet his hero
- ACC announces Game times for Week 10
- Doeren tries to clarify his comments on knocking Gallman out of the game