|Pauline says Hopkins' stock rising at the NFL Combine|
According to NFL scout Tony Pauline's breakdown of the NFL Combines wide receiver risers and sliders from Sunday's workout, DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
#6 6-2, 205
View Full Profile is turning some heads.
DeAndre Hopkins, Clemson: Hopkins was not the fastest receiver at the combine but looked the most natural catching the ball. He ran terrific routes, quickly getting into breaks and losing little momentum on exit. Hopkins plucked the ball from the air with soft hands and displayed terrific concentration in all the drills. He offers first-round receiving skills despite second-round speed.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney addresses SC's racial slur accusations
- WATCH: Awkward exchange between Muschamp and Swinney
- Fox Sports analyst: "Clemson is a fraud"
- Muschamp didn't like Clemson celebrating seniors during 4th quarter
- WATCH: Watson, Gallman, Williams say goodbye to Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst Booger picks a fight with Clemson fans
- ESPN analyst says Bentley will outplay Deshaun Watson
- WATCH: Boulware with epic rant on South Carolina
- Clemson jumps up in latest AP Poll
- Swinney sends plea to Clemson fans about ACC title game