|Pauline says Hopkins' stock rising at the NFL Combine|
|Sunday, February 24, 2013 10:06 PM-||
According to NFL scout Tony Pauline's breakdown of the NFL Combines wide receiver risers and sliders from Sunday's workout, DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
#6 6-2, 205
View Full Profile is turning some heads.
DeAndre Hopkins, Clemson: Hopkins was not the fastest receiver at the combine but looked the most natural catching the ball. He ran terrific routes, quickly getting into breaks and losing little momentum on exit. Hopkins plucked the ball from the air with soft hands and displayed terrific concentration in all the drills. He offers first-round receiving skills despite second-round speed.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game