|Pauline says Hopkins' stock rising at the NFL Combine|
|Sunday, February 24, 2013 10:06 PM-||
According to NFL scout Tony Pauline's breakdown of the NFL Combines wide receiver risers and sliders from Sunday's workout, DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
#6 6-2, 205
View Full Profile is turning some heads.
DeAndre Hopkins, Clemson: Hopkins was not the fastest receiver at the combine but looked the most natural catching the ball. He ran terrific routes, quickly getting into breaks and losing little momentum on exit. Hopkins plucked the ball from the air with soft hands and displayed terrific concentration in all the drills. He offers first-round receiving skills despite second-round speed.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- WATCH: Alexander, Kearse both have Int's for Vikings
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson
- No. 3 Clemson tops No. 24 South Carolina
- Swinney discusses the 'nap room' with Jim Rome
- Bryant responds to Stephen A Smith: Don't judge me