|Pauline says Hopkins' stock rising at the NFL Combine|
|Sunday, February 24, 2013 10:06 PM-||
According to NFL scout Tony Pauline's breakdown of the NFL Combines wide receiver risers and sliders from Sunday's workout, DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
#6 6-2, 205
View Full Profile is turning some heads.
DeAndre Hopkins, Clemson: Hopkins was not the fastest receiver at the combine but looked the most natural catching the ball. He ran terrific routes, quickly getting into breaks and losing little momentum on exit. Hopkins plucked the ball from the air with soft hands and displayed terrific concentration in all the drills. He offers first-round receiving skills despite second-round speed.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Report: Clemson assistant to become head coach
- Photo: Concept Uniform for Clemson Football
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft