|Ellington injures hamstring at combine|
|Sunday, February 24, 2013 4:44 PM-||
Former Clemson running back Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Sr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 195
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile hurt his hamstring on his first 40 attempt at the NFL combine on Sunday according to Rotoworld.
He registered a 4.59 "unofficial," but surely would have run faster if not for the injury. The ailment's extent is unknown. Ellington, who succeeded C.J. SpillerC.J. Spiller
Pro Running Back
#28 5-11, 195
Lake Butler, FL
View Full Profile in Clemson's backfield, stands 5-foot-9, 199 and possesses highly impressive burst and acceleration. He's a probable second-round draft pick.
Ellington's official time was 4.61. He will have a chance to improve on his 40 time at Clemson's pro day.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football 2015 Hype Video
- TV Network Affiliates for Wofford at Clemson
- Bryant dealing with issues outside of football
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Photo: Clemson scoreboard has a new look
- Swinney says he has a clear No.2 quarterback
- Tony Steward suffers knee injury against Steelers
- Former Clemson DE suffers knee injury
- WATCH: Nuk Hopkins with amazing one-handed catch