|Ellington ranked #9 ACC Player - Postseason|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, February 13, 2013 4:05 PM||
No. 9. Andre EllingtonAndre Ellington
RS Sr. Running Back
#23 5-10, 195
Moncks Corner, SC
View Full Profile, RB, Clemson
Making the case for Ellington: He became just the fourth player in Clemson history with two 1,000-yard rushing seasons. He was the leading active career rusher in the ACC in 2012 with 3,436 yards, including 2,259 yards in 2011 and 2012. He was also named to the ACC’s all-conference team by both the coaches and the media. He racked up 228 yards in the win against Auburn. He was second in the ACC in rushing yardage behind UNC’s Giovani Bernard with 83.2 yards per game. He and Bernard were tied for the conference lead in career 100-yard rushing games with 12 each, but Ellington was the only active player in the league with two career 200-yard rushing games.
Read the full article here
This is the first Clemson player so far on this top 25 list.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Moped accident puts Clemson DB in yellow jersey
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"