|Nuk Hopkins NFL draft prediction|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, February 7, 2013 5:16 PM||
DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
#6 6-2, 205
View Full Profile
Unless Hopkins bombs at the Combine or suffers some sort of injury, he will be of great interest both to those playoff teams in need of another weapon late in Round 1 and rebuilding squads shy of playmakers at the top of Round 2.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Swinney responds to John Oliver's jab of Soybean Wind
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Photo: Kevin Hart in Clemson
- Kiper says Beasley has "mixed opinions" on his draft value
- WATCH: Spiller and Ford give tour of new Clemson NFL Locker Room
- Clemson's betting odds to win 2016 Title
- Saints HC: Spiller is "the most explosive player on the field"
- Booker: "He got his stats and he got the L as always"