|Nuk Hopkins NFL draft prediction|
|Thursday, February 7, 2013 5:16 PM-||
DeAndre HopkinsDeAndre Hopkins
#6 6-2, 205
View Full Profile
Unless Hopkins bombs at the Combine or suffers some sort of injury, he will be of great interest both to those playoff teams in need of another weapon late in Round 1 and rebuilding squads shy of playmakers at the top of Round 2.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Kearse: "I'm going to make the other 31 teams pay"
- WATCH: Swinney dances in the 'Running Man Challenge'
- Alexander tweets picture of his new jersey number
- Watson ranked #1 overall 2017 NFL Draft prospect
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Kearse selected #244 overall in 2016 NFL Draft