|Nuk Hopkins NFL Draft Prediction|
|Wednesday, January 23, 2013 2:01 PM-||
The WR group figures to be pretty fluid between now and April, but there are only a few guys who could leapfrog Hopkins. Hopkins displayed elite hands and a top-notch ability to find space en route to 1,400 yards receiving and 18 TDs this season.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- GameDay crew makes CFP picks: Where does Clemson stand?
- Clemson ranked in Top 2 of Preseason Top 25 Poll
- Alexander: "It’s time to prove people wrong"
- Deshaun Watson featured in Jeopardy question
- Lawson selected #19 overall in 2016 NFL Draft
- Lawson signs endorsement deal ahead of NFL Draft
- Former Clemson DE signs with Seahawks
- Report: Clemson assistant to become head coach
- Photo: Concept Uniform for Clemson Football
- Alexander selected #54 overall in 2016 NFL Draft