|Nuk Hopkins NFL Draft Prediction|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, January 23, 2013 2:01 PM||
The WR group figures to be pretty fluid between now and April, but there are only a few guys who could leapfrog Hopkins. Hopkins displayed elite hands and a top-notch ability to find space en route to 1,400 yards receiving and 18 TDs this season.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Watson takes the high road in response to Spurrier comments
- Spurrier talks Clemson and Watson at impromptu press conference
- Swinney: "I've already made a decision on Lakip"
- No jail for Rogers, but will miss 2015 Clemson football season
- Swinney discusses his relationship with Tommy Bowden
- New Faces Set for ESPN College Football Studio Shows
- Dabo on the added emphasis vs. South Carolina
- Swinney discusses rivalry with Gamecocks on SportsCenter
- Swinney "shakes it off" during ACC rapid fire questions
- Clemson ranked in Top 20 of ESPN's Preseason FPI