|ESPN: Five bold predictions for 2013|
|by TigerNet Staff - Tuesday, January 15, 2013 9:16 AM||
From Heather Dinich of ESPN:
1. Clemson will win the ACC title; Miami will win the Coastal Division. The Tigers return the ACC’s best quarterback in Tajh BoydTajh Boyd
RS Jr. Quarterback
#10 6-1, 225
View Full Profile, four starters on the offensive line, and the defense should be much better in the second season under coordinator Brent Venables. Miami might have the best offensive line in the ACC, and it will have one of the best quarterbacks in Stephen Morris. The Canes have to improve dramatically on defense, though, in order for this to come to fruition.
2. Clemson quarterback Tajh Boyd will be a finalist for the Heisman Trophy. While he didn’t make it to New York this past season, he was certainly good enough. Boyd’s performance in the Chick-fil-A Bowl win against LSU should make him a legitimate contender heading into 2013. It’s not going to be easy because Clemson opens with Georgia, closes with South Carolina and plays FSU in between. But if the Tigers can go undefeated or finish with only one loss, Boyd should be in New York.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Thank you Letter to Clemson Family from Robert Smith
- ESPN ranks Clemson with toughest ACC nonconference schedule
- Booker fires back at former teammate
- Former Clemson RB named high school AD
- Spiller switches jersey number with Saints
- Former Clemson assistant coach hired by SE Missouri St.
- WATCH: Swinney does cadence count at Lee Brice Concert
- Former Clemson SG hired by 49ers staff
- Report: Clemson adds Akron to future schedule
- WATCH: ESPN Sports Science with Vic Beasley