|Spiller raises money for Sandy Hook|
|by TigerNet Staff - Thursday, January 10, 2013 8:08 PM||
Spiller displayed his condolences and remembrance to those affected by writing “S.H.E.S,” and “Newtown, CT” on his cleats that he wore during the Seattle Seahawks game- a game when C.J. obtained his 1,000 yard rushing mark for the first time in his NFL career.
It was as if that game he was playing for the victims of the Sandy Hook shooting.
Spiller then signed the cleats and donated them to NFL Action, with 100% of the proceeds benefitting the relief efforts in Newtown. The cleats were up on the site for eight days, and had the most bids of any item in the last week.
The bidding started at $100.00, and when finished raised just shy of $5,000 dollars for the Sandy Hook relief efforts.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Photo: Black Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Photo: Purple Helmet Concept Design for Clemson
- Clemson SG posts on Twitter he will transfer
- Brownell on transfer of Patrick Rooks
- Williams' catches, Dye's running highlight Clemson practice
- New reward offered in Tucker Hipps case
- K.J. McDaniels not getting minutes for Rockets
- Swinney updates Deshaun Watson's rehab
- Clemson LB moves to DE
- Report: Former Clemson DT to sign with Bears