|Spiller raises money for Sandy Hook|
|Thursday, January 10, 2013 8:08 PM-||
Spiller displayed his condolences and remembrance to those affected by writing “S.H.E.S,” and “Newtown, CT” on his cleats that he wore during the Seattle Seahawks game- a game when C.J. obtained his 1,000 yard rushing mark for the first time in his NFL career.
It was as if that game he was playing for the victims of the Sandy Hook shooting.
Spiller then signed the cleats and donated them to NFL Action, with 100% of the proceeds benefitting the relief efforts in Newtown. The cleats were up on the site for eight days, and had the most bids of any item in the last week.
The bidding started at $100.00, and when finished raised just shy of $5,000 dollars for the Sandy Hook relief efforts.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson offensive line ranked #1 in the nation
- Deshaun Watson is 218 pounds....and he's faster
- Swinney says Saban trying to "kiss up" for onside kick
- Freshman numbers assigned - Feaster gets Spiller's 28
- Saban says Watson most dominant since Cam Newton
- Swinney updates Feaster's health
- Watson ranked #1 overall CFB player in 2016
- Football season brings new parking ordinance for Clemson
- WATCH: Swinney wants Dalvin Cook And DeMarcus Walker to take weekend off
- Report: Shaq Lawson could miss half of the season or more