|Spiller raises money for Sandy Hook|
|Thursday, January 10, 2013 8:08 PM-||
Spiller displayed his condolences and remembrance to those affected by writing “S.H.E.S,” and “Newtown, CT” on his cleats that he wore during the Seattle Seahawks game- a game when C.J. obtained his 1,000 yard rushing mark for the first time in his NFL career.
It was as if that game he was playing for the victims of the Sandy Hook shooting.
Spiller then signed the cleats and donated them to NFL Action, with 100% of the proceeds benefitting the relief efforts in Newtown. The cleats were up on the site for eight days, and had the most bids of any item in the last week.
The bidding started at $100.00, and when finished raised just shy of $5,000 dollars for the Sandy Hook relief efforts.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Wake coach not happy with Watson playing late
- Venables on possibly leaving Clemson for a HC job
- Ben Boulware injury update
- Gamecock coach denies resigning, preparing for a fight with Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson player proposes to his girlfriend on field before Clemson-Wake
- Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Vegas odds for Clemson-South Carolina
- WATCH: Catanzaro does the dab after kicking game-winner
- WATCH: Clemson-South Carolina Hype Video
- Daniel Rodriguez signs with pro team