|Spiller raises money for Sandy Hook|
|Thursday, January 10, 2013 8:08 PM-||
Spiller displayed his condolences and remembrance to those affected by writing “S.H.E.S,” and “Newtown, CT” on his cleats that he wore during the Seattle Seahawks game- a game when C.J. obtained his 1,000 yard rushing mark for the first time in his NFL career.
It was as if that game he was playing for the victims of the Sandy Hook shooting.
Spiller then signed the cleats and donated them to NFL Action, with 100% of the proceeds benefitting the relief efforts in Newtown. The cleats were up on the site for eight days, and had the most bids of any item in the last week.
The bidding started at $100.00, and when finished raised just shy of $5,000 dollars for the Sandy Hook relief efforts.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Louisville is now road favorites over Clemson
- WATCH: Clemson-Louisville hype video "One will Reign"
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Swinney rules out two players for Louisville game
- Jalen Williams injury update
- Game time announced for Clemson vs. Boston College