|Dabo on Tajh Boyd returning|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, January 9, 2013 5:04 PM||
Dabo SwinneyDabo Swinney
View Full Profile on the return on Tajh Boyd for his senior season.
“He made the best decision for himself and for Clemson,” said Head Coach Dabo Swinney. “This is great for our program because I think he is the best quarterback in the country. He is not only the leader of the offense, he is the leader of this team.
“It is the best decision for him because he will benefit from another year of experience as the quarterback at this level. It will definitely make him more prepared for the National Football League.
“This is an exciting announcement for our team, coaches and our fans.”
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney and staff in a Thursday car accident; also had an exploded tire on plane
- Former Clemson QB lands head coaching job at PVAMU
- Photo: Spiller wins bet; Gilmore wears Clemson t-shirt
- Watson named ESPN's #1 ACC Heisman Hopeful in 2015
- Swinney gives update on Watson's surgery
- WATCH: Thompson gets 1-handed sack on Manziel; flashes $$$ sign
- Zac Brooks injury update
- Venables named 2014 Defensive Coordinator of the Year
- Swinney announces permanent team captains
- Fans boo Booker hoping for free chicken sandwiches