|Boyd will return for senior season|
|Wednesday, January 9, 2013 2:31 PM-||
Boyd said he loves Clemson and college football and was not ready to give that up yet. Boyd also he was leaning to leaving earlier in the process but changed his mind.
Photo from the press conference:
Video from press conference:
More details soon.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DE will transfer
- Swinney jokes: "Oklahoma hates us right now"
- 2016 Clemson recruiting class rankings
- National Championship Odds for Clemson after NSD
- 2016 Football Gameday Designations Announced
- Swinney: "Venables is the worst driver on my staff"
- WATCH: Swinney presser crashed By Christian Wilkins
- Clemson ranked in Top 5 of ESPN's 2016 FPI
- Watson pays tribute to Cam Newton before Super Bowl
- C.J. Spiller welcomes new Clemson recruits