|Boyd will return for senior season|
|Wednesday, January 9, 2013 2:31 PM-||
Boyd said he loves Clemson and college football and was not ready to give that up yet. Boyd also he was leaning to leaving earlier in the process but changed his mind.
Photo from the press conference:
Video from press conference:
More details soon.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- Auburn to make Clemson feel at home with "Orange Out"
- Herbstreit on Clemson's offense "Best in the country"
- Clemson DE injured in moped accident
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Clemson ranked #2 in Preseason AP Top 25
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Marvel releases Clemson-Auburn comic book cover
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson