|Boyd will return for senior season|
|Wednesday, January 9, 2013 2:31 PM-||
Boyd said he loves Clemson and college football and was not ready to give that up yet. Boyd also he was leaning to leaving earlier in the process but changed his mind.
Photo from the press conference:
Video from press conference:
More details soon.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Herbstreit predicts Clemson will win National title
- WATCH: Clemson-Auburn hype video "Sound the Alarm"
- Report: Auburn starting safety arrested
- WATCH: Humphries scores on 73-yard punt return TD
- ESPN: Should Swinney be in trouble over a FaceTime call?
- Photo: Kirk Herbstreit visits Clemson
- Clemson freshman OT with a torn ACL
- Carlos Watkins injury update
- Auburn names starting QB vs. Clemson
- WATCH: Roscoe Crosby's inspirational journey back to Clemson