|Chad Kelly to get additional QB training|
|Wednesday, January 9, 2013 11:46 AM-||
Chad KellyChad Kelly
#11 6-2, 210
View Full Profile (@ChadKelly12) January 9, 2013
Whitfield worked with Tajh Boyd, Oklahoma's Landry Jones and FSU's E.J. Manuel before the 2012 season.
According to wikipedia:
In 2011, Heisman Trophy winning quarterback and first overall selection Cam Newton began working with George Whitfield, Jr. in preparation for the NFL Draft.
In 2012, Stanford University quarterback, and NFL first overall Selection Andrew Luck began working with George Whitfield, Jr. in preparation for the NFL Draft.
In 2012, NFL vetern and free agent Donovan McNabb sought out Whitfield's services to aid in offseason weight loss and to prepare for the upcoming season.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Kirk Herbstreit's prediction of Clemson-FSU
- Kickoff Times set for first 2 home football games
- Clemson fan puts '3-9 sign' on Gamecock Bus
- Stanford coach: "Playing Dabo Swinney at Clemson would be a blast"
- Vic Beasley to switch positions for Falcons
- Report: Former Clemson WR set to join Highland JUCO
- Auburn OC: "Everything's problematic" about Deshaun Watson
- Blossomgame makes his decision on the NBA
- Tigers sweep Notre Dame to clinch at least 6th seed in ACC Tournament
- Former Clemson DT signs with Toronto Argonauts