|Chad Kelly to get additional QB training|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, January 9, 2013 11:46 AM||
Chad KellyChad Kelly
#11 6-2, 210
View Full Profile (@ChadKelly12) January 9, 2013
Whitfield worked with Tajh Boyd, Oklahoma's Landry Jones and FSU's E.J. Manuel before the 2012 season.
According to wikipedia:
In 2011, Heisman Trophy winning quarterback and first overall selection Cam Newton began working with George Whitfield, Jr. in preparation for the NFL Draft.
In 2012, Stanford University quarterback, and NFL first overall Selection Andrew Luck began working with George Whitfield, Jr. in preparation for the NFL Draft.
In 2012, NFL vetern and free agent Donovan McNabb sought out Whitfield's services to aid in offseason weight loss and to prepare for the upcoming season.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson rated as #1 overrated bowl winner for 2015 season
- Clemson GA has accepted position with Buffalo Bills
- Report: Former Clemson WR accepts job at App State
- Howard's Rock vandal faces additional charges and jail time
- Rex Ryan: Watkins is a "Once in a 10 year type player"
- Photo: C.J. Spiller and Ray Ray McCloud
- Anthony named Award Winner at Senior Bowl
- Watson listed on SI.com's Early Heisman Watch
- Clemson player selected by New York Red Bulls
- WATCH: Smith hits game winner in final sec