|Pro Golfer says no Clemson colors on his bag|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, January 9, 2013 11:40 AM||
When TaylorMade unveiled its 2013 golf bags and hats, every player in its stable was on board with the design and color scheme.
Except for Dustin Johnson.
The South Carolina native and staunch Gamecocks supporter winced at having an orange stripe on his bag because that color represents the rival Clemson Tigers.
So instead, TaylorMade filled in the orange, leaving Johnson’s bag and hat similar – but not the same – as his fellow stablemates.
It’s working so far, as the orange-less Johnson claimed the Hyundai Tournament of Champions on Tuesday for his seventh career victory.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Ebenezer Ogundeko arrested for March assault
- Clemson moves up in latest ESPN team recruiting rankings
- WATCH: C.J. Spiller goes home to Mac's Drive-In
- WATCH: MTV Cribs-style Tour with Artavis Scott
- Corso can't wear FSU costume due to a previous Clemson-FSU GameDay incident
- Clemson ranked in the Top 15 of the Preseason Coaches' Poll
- Swinney: "Best secondary since I've been at Clemson in 13 years"
- Clemson ranked #1 in three categories by The Princeton Review
- William Perry's Super Bowl Ring sells for over 200K
- Report: Former Clemson LB to play for Wisconsin