|Pro Golfer says no Clemson colors on his bag|
|Wednesday, January 9, 2013 11:40 AM-||
When TaylorMade unveiled its 2013 golf bags and hats, every player in its stable was on board with the design and color scheme.
Except for Dustin Johnson.
The South Carolina native and staunch Gamecocks supporter winced at having an orange stripe on his bag because that color represents the rival Clemson Tigers.
So instead, TaylorMade filled in the orange, leaving Johnson’s bag and hat similar – but not the same – as his fellow stablemates.
It’s working so far, as the orange-less Johnson claimed the Hyundai Tournament of Champions on Tuesday for his seventh career victory.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Swinney on Watson: "He's the franchise, he's the unicorn"
- Tajh Boyd released by CFL team
- ESPN lists 2 Tigers poised for breakout seasons
- Clemson Football season tickets sold out
- ESPN analyst picks Malik McDowell as top 2017 NFL prospect
- Clemson will not charge students for football tickets this season
- ESPN lists Boulware as teammate that inspires others
- Swinney in Top 10 rankings of CFB Coaches
- NFL.com ranks Gallman as a Top 10 CFB running back
- Alexander throws out 1st pitch at Twins' game