|Pro Golfer says no Clemson colors on his bag|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, January 9, 2013 11:40 AM||
When TaylorMade unveiled its 2013 golf bags and hats, every player in its stable was on board with the design and color scheme.
Except for Dustin Johnson.
The South Carolina native and staunch Gamecocks supporter winced at having an orange stripe on his bag because that color represents the rival Clemson Tigers.
So instead, TaylorMade filled in the orange, leaving Johnson’s bag and hat similar – but not the same – as his fellow stablemates.
It’s working so far, as the orange-less Johnson claimed the Hyundai Tournament of Champions on Tuesday for his seventh career victory.
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Clemson DT to step away from Football for a period of time
- NFL suspends Bryant for substance abuse
- Clemson-Wofford will kickoff new service from ESPN
- Latest Bowl Projection for Clemson
- Swinney makes more redshirt decisions
- Scott on QB rotation against Wofford
- WATCH: Clemson Football - "It's Time"
- Photo: Louisville to wear alternate uniforms against Clemson
- Clemson releases depth chart for Wofford
- Conan O'Brien jokingly mistakes Daniel Rodriguez for the UPS Man