|Pro Golfer says no Clemson colors on his bag|
|by TigerNet Staff - Wednesday, January 9, 2013 11:40 AM||
When TaylorMade unveiled its 2013 golf bags and hats, every player in its stable was on board with the design and color scheme.
Except for Dustin Johnson.
The South Carolina native and staunch Gamecocks supporter winced at having an orange stripe on his bag because that color represents the rival Clemson Tigers.
So instead, TaylorMade filled in the orange, leaving Johnson’s bag and hat similar – but not the same – as his fellow stablemates.
It’s working so far, as the orange-less Johnson claimed the Hyundai Tournament of Champions on Tuesday for his seventh career victory.
Read the full article here
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Vandy transfer commits to Clemson
- Clemson announces non-conference football schedule through 2020
- ESPN's McShay gives draft grades for Beasley, Jarrett
- WATCH: Rehabilitation featuring Watson, Choice, Brooks
- Clemson ranked #3 best ACC Town
- Beasley, Anthony picked by Kiper in latest Mock Draft
- Official Pairings Announced for Chick-fil-A Peach Bowl Challenge
- Rod Hall has private workout for 6 NFL teams
- WATCH: Duggar with SportsCenter #1 Play
- Mitchell signs a financial aid agreement