TigerNet is the oldest and largest Clemson Community online with 129k members and 20M forum posts.
|What we learned in the ACC bowls|
|Wednesday, January 9, 2013 11:05 AM-||
3. The ACC can beat the SEC. So the ACC split against SEC competition during bowl season, with Clemson beating LSU and NC State losing to Vanderbilt, but that beats the dreadful performance in the final week of the regular season when the league laid a big ol' goose egg against its SEC opponents. The highlight, of course, was Clemson beating No. 8 LSU with a thrilling come-from-behind 25-24 win in the Chick-fil-A Bowl. Not only was that game one of the best during bowl season, but the win marked the highest-ranked SEC team Clemson has beaten since taking down No. 6 Tennessee in the 2004 Chick-fil-A Bowl. The Tigers ended the year with the only two ACC wins over SEC competition. So maybe this should read: "Clemson can beat the SEC ..."
|Send Feedback to TigerNet Staff: Email | Comment||
- Gametime announced for Clemson-Louisville
- ESPN College GameDay coming to Clemson-Louisville
- Vegas Odds on Clemson-Louisville
- Will Muschamp takes a friendly jab at Clemson
- Petitions started for College Gameday to pick WMU-CMU over Clemson-UL
- Clemson on ESPN's upset alert vs. Georgia Tech
- Charges against Tajh Boyd to be dismissed
- Swinney to McCloud: "You are going to be on Sportscenter for the rest of your life"
- Clemson stays in Top 5 in latest AP Poll
- Jalen Williams injury update